View Full Version : Dua to get rid of pain in your body

Muslim Woman
02-17-2016, 08:33 AM
:sl:

Duaas for Good Health‎ > ‎

Dua to get rid of pain in your body

Transliteration

Bismillaah.

'A'oothu billaahi wa qudratihi min sharri maa 'ajidu wa 'uhaathiru.TranslationIn the Name of Allah (three times).

I seek refuge in Allah and in His Power from the evil of what I find and of what I guard against.

Put your hand on the place where you feel pain and say
بِسْمِ اللهِ
Then say
أَعُوذُ باللهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مَنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدُ وَأُحَاذِرُ
Muslim 4/1728.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Paprika
02-22-2016, 11:45 AM
I can't read it it's too small, written in English will also help.

Muslim Woman
02-22-2016, 05:05 PM

There are different versions of the dua available on Facebook / youtube.

A very EFFECTIVE dua to get rid of PAIN anywhere in your body.

All the sisters,in particular, must memorize this dua to cure their pain instantly during the time of the month. Feel free to copy, tag and share the pic with your friends/family.May Allah cure all our pains, ameen

Put your hand on the place where you feel pain and say:

Bismillaah (3 times) بِسْمِ اللهِ

Then say the following dua 7 times

" A'oothu billaahi wa qudratihi min sharri maa 'ajidu wa 'uhaathiru"

Translation:

In the Name of Allah (three times).

I seek refuge in Allah and in His Power from the evil of what I find and of what I guard against.

This dua is provides instant relief for all sorts of pain e.g backache, headache,stomach-ache, arthritis,pain in your joints etc.

Learn it and share with others,jazak'Allahu khairun

Muslim Woman
02-22-2016, 05:10 PM

Prophet (SAW)'s Prayers
For the cure of any illness
Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when anyone among them had an illness, Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) used to rub the area of the pain reciting the following dua:
أَذْهِبِ الْبَأْسَ رَبَّ النَّاسِ وَاشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِي لَا شِفَاءَ إِلَّا شِفَاؤُكَ شِفَاءٌ لَا يُغَادِرُ سَقَمَاً
"O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".
"Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) was ill, he used to recite the four Quls, blow on his hands and pass them over on the back and front. He also recited these surahs, blew on his hands and passed them over his body during his fatal illness".

(Bukhari, Muslim)

http://www.searchtruth.com/dua/index.php?dua=81

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Finding Peace
02-22-2016, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Duaas for Good Health‎ > ‎

Dua to get rid of pain in your body

Transliteration

Bismillaah.

'A'oothu billaahi wa qudratihi min sharri maa 'ajidu wa 'uhaathiru.TranslationIn the Name of Allah (three times).

Put your hand on the place where you feel pain and say
بِسْمِ اللهِ
Then say
أَعُوذُ باللهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مَنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدُ وَأُحَاذِرُ
Muslim 4/1728.

Jazakillah khair sister for sharing. Please share more. ☺

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.