/* */

PDA

View Full Version : if today was your last day on earth ...

BilalKid
02-17-2016, 05:34 PM
what would u do? ^o)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faithbox
02-17-2016, 05:57 PM
Pray till i die while praying.

hisnameiszzz
02-17-2016, 07:21 PM
Tell my Mom I love her and then :skeleton: hopefully praying the first Kalimah as I departed.

strivingobserver98
02-17-2016, 08:08 PM
I read a poem on this recently :cry:.

The Messenger of Allah (saws) said:

"Remember much, that which cuts off pleasure: Death, since no-one remembers it in times of difficulty, except that things are made easy for him, nor mentions it at times of ease, except that the affairs become constricted for him."

Saheehul-Jaami’us Sagheer, no 1222

If today was your last day on this earth

If you knew that today was your last day on this earth and that tonight you would die, what would you do differently?

Would you even have a fight with your nafs about whether to get up for fajr or not? Would you have taken a glance at the attractive person from the opposite gender? Would you have listened to music on the way home or would you rather have listened to a quraan recitation. Would you snub the beggar on the road or would you give him something? Would you hoard your money to buy expensive things or would you give it away in charity?

Would you make namaaz properly with full concentration or would you haphazardly perform salaah? Would you leave the house the way you did or would you change into more decent clothes. Would you chat on social media or read quraan instead? Would you ask Allah’s forgiveness or would you postpone it for later?

What would you do on your final day on this planet? Wouldn’t you want your last day on this earth to be the best day of your life in terms of gaining Allah’s pleasure?

The thing is that we don’t know when we’re going to die. You may be alive in the morning and come nightfall you will have left this world for the next. Therefore we should all (firstly a reminder to myself) try to live everyday as our last day because it may just be our last day…

Source

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rapunzel
02-17-2016, 08:10 PM
That's three hours untill midnight...
First I would contact all the important people in my life, to say goodbye and ask them for forgiveness. Then cuddle my mother for a good hour. And finaly pray, pray and pray! Refusing to leave sujood untill the clock strikes twelve :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.