/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If You Don’t Find Me In Jannah… then Ask About me

Khalid Saifullah
02-17-2016, 09:09 PM
إن أهل الجنة إذا دخلوا الجنة ، ولم يجدوا أصحابهم الذين كانوا معهم على خير في الدنيا ، فإنهم يسألون عنهم رب العزة ويقولون
Surely the people of Jannah when they enter Jannah and they don’t find those companions of theirs who were with them upon good in this world, then verily they will ask Allaah Azza wa Jall and they will say:

” يارب لنا إخوان كانوا يصلون معنا و يصومون معنا لم نرهم
“O Rabb we have brothers who used to pray salaah and fast with us, we do not see them!”

فيقول الله جل وعلا : اذهبوا للنار وأخرجوا من كان في قلبه مثقال ذرة من إيمان
Allaah, jalla wa Alaa, will say “Go to the fire and take out any person who had even an atoms amount of Eemaan in their heart!”.

•[A similar narration is available in both Bukharee and Muslim from the hadeeth of Abu Saeed Al-Khudari concerning the intercession of the believers on the day of Judgment].

وقال الحسن البصري رحمه الله – : استكثروا من الأصدقاء المؤمنين ، فإن لهم شفاعة يوم القيامة
And Hassan Basree (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “Have lots of believing friends because they will be able to intercede for you on the day of qiyaamah”.

وإذا رأى الكفار ذلك قالوا(فما لنا من شافعين ولا صديق حميم
And when the disbeliever will see that, they will say {So now we have no intercessors, And not a devoted friend} •[soorah Al-shuaraa]

الصديق الوفي : هو من يمشي بك إلى الجنة
The loyal friend is one; who walks you to Jannah.

قال ابن الجوزي رحمه الله:
Ibnul Jawzi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
إن لم تجدوني في الجنة بينكم ، فاسألوا عني فقولوا : ياربنا عبدك فلان كان يذكرنا بك !!! ثم بكى رحمه الله رحمة واسعة
“If you don’t find me with you in Jannah then ask about me, so you should say ‘O our Rabb! your slave so-and-so used to remind us about you’!! then he started weeping.

وأنا أسألكم إن لم تجدوني بينكم في الجنة ، فاسألوا عني ، لعلي ذكرتكم بالله ولو لمرة واحدة
And I ask you… If you don’t find me in Jannah then ask about me, because I reminded you of Allaah even if it was only for one moment.

اللهم نسألك رفقة خيرٍ تعيننا على طاعتك
من درر اﻹمام الشافعي رحمه الله
“Oh Allaah, we ask you for good friends those who will help us in your obedience.”

Aameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
02-18-2016, 12:00 AM
We need to be careful about our eman and actions and not simply rely on intercession - that is, not become lax - because a hadith says that the intercession of Muhammad :saws1: will help everyone except the one that the Quran fails. So make sure to follow the Quran according to sunnah. And yeah have lots of righteous friends because we will be in the company of those we love and also they help to guide us and keep us steadfast on the right path. Because believers are like mirrors to each other.

Umm Malik
02-18-2016, 09:52 PM
subhanallah !
may allah have mercy on us

Amatullah~
02-25-2016, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
subhanallah !
may allah have mercy on us
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.