/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NIKE is GAY with a huge tick/check

Abz2000
02-18-2016, 09:21 AM
قَالَ إِنِّي لِعَمَلِكُم مِّنَ الْقَالِينَ

{168*026:168*Khan:
He (Lut pbuh) said: "I am, indeed, of those who disapprove with severe anger and fury your (this evil) action (of sodomy)

Nike used it's brand clout to discredit a man who said something lawful and correct,
I believe they were either doing it purposefully to hurt his image, or they were in fear of being bullied by the liberal madia crowd.
I believe we should make it clear that homosexuality is forbidden and that nike should have preferably supported him or been silent in their private sphere of dealings so as not to harm a man's political image for saying something just and lawful, that is bullying.
The "NIKE is gay" campaign slogan would help in preventing brand name terrorism. since they too would feel the repercussions of such bullying.
The ironic slogan "filthy rich" with a big check may not be grasped by all.

Manny Pacquiao’s Nike contract terminated after homophobic slurs

Manny Pacquiao, who is running for senator in the May 2016 national elections, speaking to supporters during the start of elections in Mandaluyong city, Metro Manila. Photograph: Janis Alano/ReutersNike has terminated its contract with the boxer*Manny Pacquiao*after he claimed people in same-sex relationships are “worse than animals”.
Nike released a statement on Wednesday that read: “We find*Manny Pacquiao’s comments*abhorrent. Nike strongly opposes discrimination of any kind and has a long history of supporting and standing up for the rights of the LGBT community. We no longer have a relationship with Manny Pacquiao.”

Maquiao provokes storm by calling gay people ‘worse than animals’

The 37-year-old, who is running for a seat in the Philippines senate in May’s elections as a conservative Christian, made the remark in a video posted on local station TV5’s election site.
“It’s common sense,” the eight-times world champion, who later apologised, said. “Do you see animals mating with the same sex? Animals are better because they can distinguish male from female. If men mate with men and women mate with women they are worse than animals.”

Pacquiao initially appeared unrepentant with a post on Instagram stating he was “just telling the truth of what the Bible says”.However, he later wrote on Facebook he was “not condemning LGBT”, while still voicing his opposition for gay marriage.The country’s most popular gay comedian, Vice Ganda, posted #PrayForMannyPacquiao to his 6.7 million followers on Twitter as he hit back at the boxer, adding: “Some people think they can judge people like God just because they’ve attended a prayer meeting and read the Bible. The senate needs experts on politics and law, not blind prophets.”Pacquiao, who was*beaten by Floyd Mayweather*last year in the “fight of the century”, is due to face Timothy Bradley Jr in April.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...cks=true#img-1

As in earlier threads the point has been made clear, i believe those who have developed this perverted condition of homosexuality should be offered rehabilitation, a sex change if their interior or exterior hormonal composition makes them closer to the opposite sex, a second chance to revert if they believe they were mistaken (at-talaaqu marratain) a choice to choose which sexual orientation they are if born with the transexual abnormality, or as pygo keeps repeating my comment which was made after a long drawn out discussion while getting late for prayer, which was deleted - the same.

If anyone offers me a nike gift, i'm gonna tell them to put it in their boombaclaat.

For centuries, sexual acts on animals were illegal under*sodomy laws*or "crime against nature" laws.
Since the 1950s most sodomy laws have been repealed and in some places specific anti-bestiality laws have been enacted.
Bestiality was outlawed in*Norway*in 2008,[1]*The Netherlands*in 2010,[2]*Australian Capital Territory*in 2011,[3]*Sweden*in 2013,*[4]*and*Denmark*in 2015.[5]In the U.S., as of 2012, bestiality is illegal in 37 states. Most state bestiality laws were enacted between 1999 and 2012.[6]*Laws were enacted in*Pennsylvania*in 1999,[7]*Iowain 2001,[8]*Illinois*in 2002,[9]*Maryland*in 2002,[10]*Washington*in 2006,[11]*Arizona*in 2006,[12]*Indiana*in 2007,[13]*Tennessee*in 2007,[14]*Colorado*in 2007,[15]*Alaska*in 2010,[16]*and*Florida*in 2011.[17]*
Laws which prohibit non-abusive bestiality have been criticized for being discriminatory, unjust and unconstitutional.

*Brazil: √ Legal since 1830 (via*repeal of sodomy)

*Australia: *X Illegal (Penalty varies by state/territory)

United States: Main article:*Zoophilia and the law in the United States*/**
√ & X Varies by state, territory, or district

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-18-2016, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
As in earlier threads the point has been made clear, i believe those who have developed this perverted condition of homosexuality should be offered rehabilitation, a sex change if their interior or exterior hormonal composition makes them closer to the opposite sex,
So you support sex change?

Delphi
02-18-2016, 06:29 PM
To me, logic and freedom are the highest values, therefore, being gay is alright as it does not hurt anyone and is between two consenting adults. I'm a transsexual woman but forcing people into a sex change is again, equally as wrong.

Abz2000
02-18-2016, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
So you support sex change?
Do you know what a transexual is?
Have you ever met a camp man that is clearly a woman within?
Are you another one of those Muslims for gay marriage in the community or do you believe they should commit fornication in the community or be either suppressed or exiled?

I believe in compassionate and just rectification and rehabilitation to the best of my ability, there was a time when these people (mukhannasun) were of a different community mixing in the community but unable to marry despite having sexual urges, and i believe that Allah has granted people the ability to fix such an issue positively and without harm.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
02-18-2016, 07:14 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/education...P=share_btn_fb

Abz2000
02-18-2016, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
What was that? Someone tried to bundle you in one package with homosexual actions which is a crime in order to draw a false compromise an you wanted to be liked as long as you condone such a perverted abomination as sodomy? I hope not.

I would show pity and compassion and seek their rectification as long as they ddn't argue too excessively for the corruption of society, if it got too far, lawful measures would have to be taken against them.
lut pbuh was forced to make dawah to them despite his revulsion, it was after they came skipping along in glee at the news of the lovely boys (the final exam) and tried to rape his guests that Allah destroyed them all, but the punishment of the hereafter is even worse.

Note the difference between sexually perverted condition and sexually perverted act:

Zoophilia and the law looks at the laws governing humans performing sex acts on animals.
Laws against humans performing sex acts on animals, where they exist, are concerned with the actual act, which it commonly refers to as*bestiality, rather than the sexual attraction to animals.*

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law

I have no problem believing that some people are born with the disorder of bestial sexual attraction or certain phobias just as some people are born with other abnormalities and sexual conditions, but being born with an abnormality doesn't necessarily make that abnormality itself right, and exploiting the abnormality especially when the act is unlawful (haraam) and then amplifying the problem by encouraging and normalizing it in society via gay pride events and such perversions is a crime and a capitalist atheist tool for making loopholes for the justification of disobedience to

Pica is more commonly seen in women and children. Particularly it is seen in*pregnant women, small children, and those with*developmental disabilities*such as*autism. Children eating painted plaster containing*lead*may suffer brain damage from*lead poisoning. There is a similar risk from eating soil near roads that existed before*tetraethyllead*in petrol was phased out (in some countries) or before people stopped using contaminated oil (containing toxic*PCBs*or*dioxin) to settle dust. In addition to poisoning, there is also a much greater risk ofgastro-intestinal obstruction*or tearing in the*stomach. Another risk of eating soil is the ingestion of animal feces and accompanying*parasites. Pica can also be found in other animals and is commonly found in dogs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
Are you aware of some of the diseases that come from rubbing a penis raw while massaging it with fecal content?
Would you also say that people with pica syndrome should be encouraged to eat tarmac and sand and glass, and that anyone who calls it a disease should face censure?

WORLDNETDAILY EXCLUSIVE

'GAY' FAMILY KIDS 7 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE HOMOSEXUAL

Report shows researchers concealing information

A licensed psychologist with both clinical and forensic practice outreaches is warning that it appears children of homosexual couples are seven times more likely to develop “non-heterosexual preferences” than other children, but lawmakers establishing policy often don’t know that because the researchers have concealed their discoveries.

“Research … although not definitive, suggests that children reared by openly homosexual parents are far more likely to engage in homosexual behavior than children raised by others,” said the*online report by Trayce L. Hansen.

Studies she reviewed suggest children raised by homosexual or bisexual parents “are approximately seven times more likely than the general population to develop a non-heterosexual sexual preference.

”The “studies thus far find that between 8 percent and 21 percent of homosexually parented children ultimately identify as non-heterosexual,” the psychologist wrote. “For comparison purposes, approximately 2 percent of the general population are non-heterosexual. Therefore, if these percentages continue to hold true, children of homosexuals have a 4 to 10 times greater likelihood of developing a non-heterosexual preference than other children."

However, those researchers who found such differences “nonetheless declared in their research summaries that no differences were found,” the report said.

“Many believe they concealed their findings so as not to harm their own pro-homosexual, sociopolitical agendas,” the report said.

For example, Among the numerous studies Hansen reviewed was the 1996 work by Golombok and Tasker.

The authors of the study specifically looking at children of homosexual parents found “the large majority of children who grew up in lesbian families identified as heterosexual.”

However, Hansen said in the study, in order for an adult child to be classified as non-heterosexual, “the adult child had to currently identify as non-heterosexual*and*commit to a future identity as a non-heterosexual – a very unusual method for coding non-heterosexuality.”

She continued, “The authors didn’t mention this point or offer any explanations or comments about it.

Nonetheless, 16 percent of those reared by lesbians had homosexual or bisexual levels of same-sex attraction, while 0 percent of the children of heterosexuals did.
That’s 16 percent compared to 0 percent. Additionally, 67 percent of the children from lesbian family backgrounds said that they had ‘previously considered, or thought it a future possibility, that they might experience same-gender attraction or have a same-gender sexual relationship or both’ compared to 14 percent of children from heterosexual families. That’s 67 percent compared to 14 percent.”

Eight percent of adult children reared by lesbians “had a homosexual relationship even though they weren’t sexually attracted to same-sex partners,” Hansen wrote.

Hansen, who works with marriage, parenting, male-female difference issues, told WND that there is little scientific research on the long-term impact of homosexual parenting on children, and no definitive conclusions can be drawn.
However, she said what information is available suggests children raised by homosexuals have different sexual orientation, gender identity and gender role behaviors from those children raised by heterosexual couples.The concealment of information is no surprise, either.“Most of the researchers involved in the study of homosexually-parented children are*self-proclaimed*pro-homosexual parenting researchers,” Hansen told WND. “Many of these researchers, as well as others, admit that acknowledging differences between homosexually- and heterosexually-parented children would be detrimental to their goals of wide-spread social acceptance of same-sex marriage, homosexual adoption, homosexual foster parenting, etc.

“Concealing and/or downplaying research findings that suggest differences between children reared by homosexuals and those reared by heterosexuals, changes the way some citizens vote and judges rule on issues related to same-sex marriage, homosexual adoption, etc. And many of those who conduct those studies know that,” she continued.

Policymakers need that information to make reasonable policy, too.
“The circumstances under which children are reared are immensely important to a civilization. Earlier social experiments, such as no-fault divorce and the broad acceptance of single motherhood, resulted in disaster by increasing the number of fatherless children, many who now fill our prisons and welfare rolls. Policy makers, judges, and citizens need to know the truth: children need fathers and changing legal standards such as the definition of marriage will deliberately deprive even more children of them,” her report said.

“Homosexuals, and others who support their cause, understandably desire social and legal acceptance of their lifestyles and partnerships. One of the methods for achieving that goal is to convince the public that homosexual parenting isn’t detrimental to children. Concealing and/or downplaying research findings which reveal that children raised by homosexuals are different in fundamental ways from other children, is part of that socio-political agenda intended to sway voters and judges,” she said.

Hansen suggested all scientists have biases – especially when such an “emotionally-charged” issue is at hand.
But if the authors of these studies want to be regarded as scientists, and not activists, “they must set aside their biases and straightforwardly present their findings,” she wrote.

“No one should be surprised that homosexual parents are more likely to raise homosexual children. As one of the few forthright pro-homosexual advocates proclaimed, ‘Of course our children are going to be different,'” Hansen said. “No one knows for sure by what complex mechanisms homosexual parents disproportionately rear homosexual children. But regardless of how, it appears they do. The public needs to be made aware of the findings of these studies so that when courts adjudicate and citizens vote on issues related to homosexuality, they’re fully informed as to the possible consequences of those decisions on children.”

Hansen’s review encompassed nine studies, virtually all of the documentation available on the subject for her selected class of children.*

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2009/06/100593...kspyOXt0Rg3.99

Search
02-18-2016, 08:57 PM
:bism:

format_quote Originally Posted by Delphi
To me, logic and freedom are the highest values, therefore, being gay is alright as it does not hurt anyone and is between two consenting adults. I'm a transsexual woman but forcing people into a sex change is again, equally as wrong.
Logic and freedom are indeed high values; that said, I think we need to think deeply to understand the nature of these values and also how they play out or function in reality. One of the best movies that I think feeds into the understanding of the limitation of logic is The Next Three Days in which the character John Brennan has all the evidence to know that his wife is a murderer but believes that she is not. And of course, we know at the end that he was correct in believing in her innocence even when his own logic and physical evidence would dictate that she was a murderer. Logic without intuition or internal compass is nothing.

Freedom as a word has been and always is thrown around a lot, but to be honest, I don't think most people have delved deeply into what freedom means because if they did I am confident they would recognize we're not really free. If a person was truly free, he would not be weighted by gravity, but the law of gravity doesn't change because the person would want to be free. If a person was truly free, legal jurisprudence of the country would not dictate that person's arrest occur should that person fail to stop at a red traffic light. If a person was truly free, the person would not feel hostage to negative emotions and simple be. If a person was truly free, the person would not ever taste death. So, to be honest, from my basic understanding, human beings are not free. Freedom, I have found, after my former atheism/agnosticism, is in finally acknowledging that I am not free. Rousseau said, "Man was born free but everywhere he is in chains." This, I have found, is basic truth, and I even accept that we have laws because we need to legitimize certain restraints in society in order to function without chaos or anarchy.

Next, we go to the question of homosexuality. Homosexuality is the act of sex between two consenting adults, true. However, you are looking at purely from a worldly and legal perspective. And I can understand that because the physical world is the tangible, the one which we live. However, Islam and other major world religions believe in two worlds, the Seen and Unseen. The worldly perspective therefore feels short of encompassing the spiritual realities of our existence. Spiritually, the acts specific to homosexuality, within the realm of Islam, are seen as increasing black dots on a person's heart, increasing a person's spiritual void and blindness. Therefore, even though from a purely worldly perspective, the act is seen as simply a sex act between two consenting adults; in spiritual perspective, the act is seen as spiritually increasing darkness in two individuals' lives and if more people engage in the acts, then that is a causal link increasing spiritual darkness on earth. Therefore, Islam disapproves of sexual acts within both homosexuality and lesbianism.

That said, if a person identified himself/herself as having same-sex sexual attraction but does/did not act on that attraction, there is limitless divine pleasure that can be attained. My sheikh (Islamic teacher) had said that leaving one forbidden act is dearer to Allah (God) than to do 500 praiseworthy acts, because depriving ourselves in any manner is difficult and therefore this comes under the realm of jihad (struggle) against the self. And what this person receives is everlasting pleasure in Paradise. The truth is this world is temporal, and this is the belief of major world religions. Therefore, while deprivation in the world is considered an act of restriction on freedom, in the spiritual perspective, this restriction is actually freedom from being debased and held hostage to a desire. Freedom is in Paradise, wherein we're told there is no gravity, no law, no negative emotion, no death.

That said, I will say welcome to the board. I cannot pretend to understand your struggles as a transsexual woman. However, I will say that you are a human being, and I respect you as you are a creation of God.

:wa:

ardianto
02-21-2016, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Do you know what a transexual is?
Have you ever met a camp man that is clearly a woman within?
Yes. I be friend with few of them, and know personally with few other.

Are you another one of those Muslims for gay marriage in the community or do you believe they should commit fornication in the community or be either suppressed or exiled?
I do not support homosexuality. But I don't want to do violence toward gay, lesbian, and transexual.

I believe in compassionate and just rectification and rehabilitation to the best of my ability, there was a time when these people (mukhannasun) were of a different community mixing in the community but unable to marry despite having sexual urges, and i believe that Allah has granted people the ability to fix such an issue positively and without harm.
So you believe that a 'man with woman within' should change his gender to make him can have halal sexual relationship?.

Majority of them do not want to change their gender because although they have an urge to appear as 'woman', deep in the heart they hope they could be normal man. And not all of them are bad as your assumption. Many of them, who religious, realize that homosexuality is sin. So they try to avoid homosexuality although it means they must live celibacy. That's why they need our support to make them strong to live like this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.