/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hafiz Patel Has Passed Away

hisnameiszzz
02-18-2016, 08:06 PM
Salaams all,

Just heard the sad news that Hadhrat Hafiz Saheb Patel of Dewsbury Markaz has passed away. He was a huge inspiration for people all over the UK and the world and he was always at the forefront of Jamaat and Tableegh.

Please can you all pray for him. May Allah grant him the highest abode in Jannatul Firdaws.

Timi Scar / Scimitar knows who I am talking about because he is from this area originally.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-18-2016, 08:14 PM
Hafiz Patel Saheb, Dewsbury, UK has passed away.

إِنَّا لِلهِ وَ إِِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِِعُوْنَ

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ ، وارْحمْهُ ، وعافِهِ ، واعْفُ عنْهُ ، وَأَكرِمْ نزُلَهُ ، وَوسِّعْ مُدْخَلَهُ واغْسِلْهُ بِالماءِ والثَّلْجِ والْبرَدِ ، ونَقِّه منَ الخَـطَايَا، كما نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوب الأبْيَضَ منَ الدَّنَس ، وَأَبْدِلْهُ دارا خيراً مِنْ دَارِه ، وَأَهْلاً خَيّراً منْ أهْلِهِ، وزَوْجاً خَيْراً منْ زَوْجِهِ ، وأدْخِلْه الجنَّةَ ، وَأَعِذْه منْ عَذَابِ القَبْرِ ، وَمِنْ عَذَابِ النَّار

strivingobserver98
02-18-2016, 08:28 PM
‏اللهم اغفر له وارحمه و سكنه في الجنة
اللهم اغفر له وارحمه و ادخله في الجنة
اللهم اجعل قبره روضة من رياض الجنة

آمين يا رب العالمين

hisnameiszzz
02-18-2016, 09:08 PM
Will anyone on here be attending Janazah prayers tomorrow?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
02-18-2016, 09:28 PM
The passing of Hadrat Shaykh Hāfiz Muhammad Ahmad Patel رحمهم الله تعالى is a great loss to the Ummah. [emoji22]

O' Allāh! Have mercy on the Ummah!

Hadrat Shaykh Hāfiz Muhammad Ahmad Patel رحمهم الله تعالى was the Ameer of Tablighi Jamāt in Europe and a great da'ee.

It was famous regarding him that he would wake in the early hours of the morning and cry in Tahajjud for the Ummah.

Hadrat رحمهم الله تعالى passed away on this blessed night of Jumu'ah.

May Allaah grant him the highest possible rank in the Hereafter. ‏اللہ سبحانہ وتعالی جنت الفردوس میں اعلی مقام عطاء فرمائے. اور لواحقین کو صبر جمیل عطاءفرماۓ. آمین ثم آمین یا رب العلمین

strivingobserver98
02-18-2016, 09:29 PM
Forwarded:

Savile Road Sports Field 4pm Janaza Namaaz will take place for Hafez Patel Sahib.

Provisional information.

Janaza namaz tomorrow at 4pm.

strivingobserver98
02-19-2016, 03:05 PM
Tragic and heartbreaking news

I was on my way to Dewsbury Markaz when my father called me in order to inform me that Hafiz Patel Saheb, the amir of Tablīgh jammat in Europe, had returned to Allah. Hafiz Patel Saheb rahmatullahi alayhi was like a father figure to us, it was through his efforts that my uncle, myself and my brothers studied this blessed deen. It is without exaggeration that thousands of people have become alims, huffaz and qurra through his efforts and his encouragement.

Just to mention a few of his remarkable efforts, Hafiz Patel Saheb rahmatullahi alayhi would walk daily from Dewsbury to Bradford (approximately 10 miles) for the sole intention of calling people towards Allah. Sixty or seventy years ago we had nothing in terms of establishment of Islam here, it is through his struggle and his sacrifices that alhamdulilah we have the masajid, makatib and madaris that exist today. Not only was he the Amir of jammat, but without doubt he was one of the Amirs of the Muslims here in the UK and we are all indebted to him. His khadim mentions that he would stand for long hours in the night performing tahajjud and then making dua for people by naming them individually as Allah had blessed him with a very sharp memory and that was coupled with his sincerity as well as his concern for his fellow Muslims.

All my memories with Hafiz Patel Saheb rahmatullahi alayhi are playing back in my mind. I had a close connection with him, he would love me dearly and whenever he saw me he would advise me and sometimes give me gifts, sometimes he would hold my hand for a long time to show his affection for me. When my brother Maulana Atif rahmatullahi alayhi passed away he supported my family greatly, he personally came to my local masjid to speak about my brother and whenever I met him he would mention and remind me of him. I remember now when I returned from jammat in Morocco, he gifted me with ittr and a miswak then he invited me to join him suhur and iftari and this was his usual practice.

Hafiz Saheb would travel often and he was always very active for the effort of this deen, people knew this and it was for this reason that large groups of people would flock towards him wherever he went where upon seeing him, he would impart to them sweet and simple words that would permeate through their hearts softening them. He had been unwell for sometime and although he had recovered, he returned to Allah between maghrib and isha salah at the age of 92. The Islamic calendar date of his passing is Thursday 9th of Jumad 'l-Ula'. How amazing it is that he passed away on Shabe Jum'ah, the night he would call people towards then masjids to remember Allah and His religion, through that Allah took him on a blessed night. His legacy that he leaves behind is colossal and I am still shocked and lost for words and although what I have written may seem a lot, in reality they are nothing compared to the voluminous books that can be written about him. Please, everybody is requested to perform some Isaale Thawaab for him and we ask Allah to elevate his rank in jannah, ameen.

- Shaykh Mohammad Yasir Al-Hanafi UK

strivingobserver98
02-19-2016, 03:08 PM
Hazrat Hafez Patel Saheb was one of the first to arrive in the U.K., in 60s.

He liked cricket, He was a cricket player and a team leader.

He joined the work of tableegh.

In the beginning, he had to walk to people's homes in the snow, wearing wellies

He would knock on people's doors and call them to the masjid for Salah. He was appointed the leader of the work and even after shoora was made, he remained the spiritual leader of the Da'wah work.

In the beginning, He was an imam at saville grove masjid

Mawlana Yaqub kaawi Saheb was his partner

Hafez Saheb would teach madressa as well, But his main interest was tableegh. He called over my father Qari Dawood and was content with the wage cut, as there were now three imams. He focused more on tableegh.

His house was right in front of the masjid. Khala would also do a lot of khidmat of tableeghi jamaats in the form of cooking food for them and washing clothes etc

In 1978 the new Markaz was constructed. Hafez Saheb moved close to it. Then in 1985, with the efforts of Hafez Saheb, a Darul Uloom was also founded along with the Markaz.

There was a world ijtimaa in which hazratjee and other akaabir came.

I remember someone saw in a dream that the hall was full of people, Bayan was taking place, and Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam was observing everything from the back.

Hafez Saheb dedicated his life for tableegh like no other person.

If one was to sit with him for 10 mins, all he would hear would be khurooj, fikr of ummat, how sahaba left their homes for Deen, sacrifice etc.

Hafez Saheb was out of the country more than inside it

He never tired of traveling

Wherever he went, people would flock around him and listen to his simple but penetrating words of advice.

Ansari Saheb who would be his Khadim in many of his travels, especially Haj & umrah, says that he would get up very early for tahajjud and then he would cry a lot while making duas for the ummah

And the amazing thing was that whoever had done some Ihsaan on him, he would remember them with their names

He would go through a long list of names during the duas

He was 92 at the time of his death

He had been quite poorly but he recovered and he had just recently been abroad,

He died between Maghrib and isha on Thursday 9th of jumada al oola 1437. It is Friday night. He will be buried on Friday after Asr Salah.

What a beautiful time for death, and for burial.

May Allah accept Hafez sahebs efforts, have mercy on him, forgive him and elevate his ranks in Jannah.

May Allah give sabre Jameel to all connected.

Ameen

- Shaykh Abdul Raheem

strivingobserver98
02-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Hafiz Patel, influential British Muslim leader, dies at 92 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35615205

BilalKid
02-19-2016, 06:42 PM
:cry::cry:

hisnameiszzz
02-19-2016, 07:33 PM
There were thousands of people at the funeral prayers today. It was held in a playing field not too far from Markaz.

He will be very sorely missed.

strivingobserver98
02-19-2016, 09:20 PM
From @seagulls local Imam of the Masjid.

"Today we buried a great man who affected millions worldwide, directly and indirectly. His funeral wasn't just an event or an occasion we can put a tick next to and tell our children about.
It's an occasion from which we must stand up, return home and take lessons.

Today we buried a giant who left behind a legacy of self-sacrifice and an inner worry for every person in this Ummah.
Who will carry on this legacy of his? YOU and I

We lost a giant who would cry every night in Tahajjud and invoke the mercy and guidance of Allah for every single individual of this Ummah till his beard would become wet.
Who will carry on this habit of tahajjud, crying and dua? YOU and I

InshaAllah

May Allah accept us all for the service of his Deen, grant us even an ounce of fikr that Hafiz sb had, and make us people who will be remembered after death as those who helped change the lives of others for the better. Ameen"

strivingobserver98
02-19-2016, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
There were thousands of people at the funeral prayers today. It was held in a playing field not too far from Markaz.

He will be very sorely missed.
Huge numbers of people:

4752111 1?typearticle full -

strivingobserver98
02-20-2016, 01:12 AM
Some people have thousands of followers online, but only a handful at their funeral.

Hafiz Patel had no social media accounts but look at how many turned up at his Janazah!

- Mujib Baitul Hikmah

strivingobserver98
02-20-2016, 04:48 AM
One of the great losses for the people of U.K. the passing of Hafiz Patel Sb رحمه الله (The Ameer of Tablig jamaat of Europe) What an individual he was! Respected by all (scholars & muftis). A true friend of Allah. Allah blessed him with an amazing death on the night of Jum'ah. May Allah have mercy on him and elevate his status in jannah.

توفي في هذه الليلة المباركة الداعي الشهير والمبلغ الكبير الحافظ محمد باتيل أمير جماعة التبليغ بأوربا وأمريكا رحمه الله وادخله في جنات النعيم

Earlier I was sitting with my grandfather reminiscing the efforts & works of Hafiz Patel Sb in the 1960s The immense sacrifices he made, Allah accept them & reward him abundantly. May the work he started continue throughout the world until the day of qiyamah. Ameen.

Today the Muslims of UK have lost their leader.

- UmarFaruk Sadik

strivingobserver98
02-20-2016, 04:57 AM
I've never seen a Janazah like this in my life. Without doubt, this Muslim funeral was the largest of it's kind in the Western Hemisphere. Thousands of people from all over the globe came to attend the Janazah of Hāfidh Patel Sb (Rahimahullah). Police and other authorities had to manage the traffic due to the thousands of people attending. Hāfidh Patel undisputedly brought light and Dīnī revolution to the soil of UK and Europe. The man who became the *means* for the existence of thousands of Ulamā, Qurrā, Huffāz, and Duāt, who are serving the Dīn of Allah in all four corners of the world. This great man for decades spent his nights crying hours on end for the entire Ummah of our beloved Prophet ﷺ. The true Daī (caller to Allah) who carried the pain and worry for this Ummah in his heart.

I'm in pain and sorrow, and I worry who now will make dua for us like this.

Indeed, his life, death and entire legacy was dedicated to calling the people towards the worship of the Rab of the people.

Till his last breath, the words of the great Imam, Shaykh Yusuf Khandalawi (author of Hayat Al-Sahabah), were ringing in his ears and constantly motivating him, when he said to him:

"The Evil conspirers of the world have set their Evil plans to turn Makkah & Madinah into London & Paris. O my dear Hafiz Sahib, you make an all out effort to turn London & Paris into (the likes of) Makkah & Madinah."

Oh beloved father, indeed you have left great pain behind. Your life is a legacy for the generations to come.

May Allah give you the highest rank in Jannatul Firdaws. Amīn.

- Shaykh Mohammad Yasir Al-Hanafi

strivingobserver98
02-20-2016, 11:24 PM
By Maulana Salih Patel, Bradford.

"My time with HAFIZ PATEL SAHIB. 1997 - 2007

In my 10 years in madrassah doing his khidmat not once can I recall him shouting at me. The love he showed for every individual was always equal.

I can recall when I and his grandchildren were ever together with him he never treated me differently to them, the same love and affection was shown to me and them. This was a great quality hafiz sahib had, he loved everyone the same for the sake of Allah.

The love and care he showed me was immense. The support he gave me till his final days was priceless.

He would always advice on helping others for the sake of deen and only for the pleasure of Allah.

Also those precious moments after graduation when he would give a ticking off when you needed a push just showed the love he had for you.

He use to always say when sharing food with us and feeding us with his own hands, APP KE BIBI BE AAP KO ESI MUHABBAT KE SATH NAHI KHILAYENGI.

He showed us more love than our own parents taught us things we will hold on to dearly.

When I and moulana Imraan (Todmorden) use to take tea for him after fajar 430am and Hafiz Sahib use to return late after mashwara, we would usally lie down and dose off he would come read his Ishrak and with so much love wake us both up.

Never once did he shout "GET UP" he would come to us and wake us up with his hands.

In ramadahn before sehri he would be on the musallah making duah for all the ummah and he would name countless individuals during his duah. Hafiz Sahib would make duah for each individual and their families, ustaad that taught in madrassah, his family.
We use to sit behind him and join in to listen to what he had to say and see if he would mention our names and when he did it would bring great joy to us.

Hafiz Sahib son Marhoom Moulana Abdullah Sahib once told us he met shaikh younis in sahranpor whilst he was studying there and requested hadhrat to do duah for him. He said hadhrat shouted back and said "BEWAQOOF APP KE WALI SAHIB SAY DUAH KARWAWO WO MUSTAJAB UD DUAH WALL MAI SAY HAI.

When ever I travelled with Hafiz Sahib his mamulaats were always the same they never changed even when he was ill he use to continue with his mamulaats.

The respect he had for Ulama was great.

I can share so much more like many others.

May Allah give Hafiz Sahib janatul firdous and let us all follow in his footsteps.

Ameen"

azc
02-21-2016, 04:54 AM
With tearful eyes I write this, in remembrance of Hafiz Patel Saheb Ra - his demise is a great and saddening loss to the Ummat.Allah granted this weak one the opportunity to sit in his company numerous times. The one thing about him that left upon me the most lasting impression, something that I can still vividly picture even after many years, is his fikr for Deen - the worry and concern he had for this Ummat. Every word he would utter would be literally soaked in fikr and concern. Such a high level of fikr is difficult to find in the world today.His way of speaking, the gestures of his hands while speaking, Allahu akbar, everything about him would be loudly and clearly showing his extreme sadness and worry for the Ummat.A few hours after his demise, an Aalim from South Africa saw him in a dream smiling, his face shining, and he was already relaxing in Jannat. (He hasn't even been buried yet, at least as of the typing of this post)May Allah grant us that same fikr for deen which is so missing in us. It is this fikr which is needed in Kenya specifically, and the whole world in general.Below are some of his blessed words which I heard from him and noted down (his words were in Urdu which I have then translated into English) -"The effort of Deen is more important than eating and the (material) upbringing of children"What this means is that to make an effort of Deen, and to have the worry and concern for Deen is more important than eating and the material upbringing of children, because the former is a means of success in both Dunya and Aakhirat, while the later is restricted to the comfort of Dunya. Unfortunately many times we see parents going all out in giving material comfort to their children - food, clothes, toys, and anything else they may want. However, giving them the true Islamic and Deeni nurturing, according to Shariah is given the back seat, if at all in the picture."Hazrat Maulana Ilyas Ra said that nothing can be achieved with ease and comfort - neither 'Ilm nor Deen nor the strength of Imaan"Sadly, today we want to reach great heights without making any efforts, without sacrificing in the least bit. Our great Ulama and elders reached the lofty levels we see them on, or read about, after long periods of great difficulties and distress, through which they persevered."Once the students of Darul Uloom Deoband came to Markaz Nizamuddeen at a time when the health of Maulana Ilyas Ra was down. Through his attendant, Maulana Ilyas Ra gave them three points of advice - 1. 'Ilm is acquired through adab. Adab holds the greatest importance, especially adab of the Ustadhs. 2. Realize your own value! You are more valuable than the wealth of the entire world! 3. In acquiring 'Ilm, your objective should be to act upon the knowledge that you gain."May Allah grant us the tawfeeq to act upon these meaningful and blessed words, and bless us with the ability to walk on the footsteps of our Akaabireen. Aameen. By Maulana Arif Oma

azc
02-21-2016, 05:10 AM
By Maulana Salih Patel, Bradford.''My time with HAFIZ PATEL SAHIB. 1997 - 2007''......In my 10 years in madrassah doing his khidmat not once can I recall him shouting at me. The love he showed for every individual was always equal.I can recall when I and his grandchildren were ever together with him he never treated me differently to them, the same love and affection was shown to me and them. This was a great quality hafiz sahib had, he loved everyone the same for the sake of Allah.The love and care he showed me was immense. The support he gave me till his final days was priceless.He would always advice on helping others for the sake of deen and only for the pleasure of Allah.Also those precious moments after graduation when he would give a ticking off when you needed a push just showed the love he had for you.He use to always say when sharing food with us and feeding us with his own hands, APP KE BIBI BE AAP KO ESI MUHABBAT KE SATH NAHI KHILAYENGI.He showed us more love than our own parents taught us things we will hold on to dearly.When I and moulana Imraan (Todmorden) use to take tea for him after fajar 430am and Hafiz Sahib use to return late after mashwara, we would usally lie down and dose off he would come read his Ishrak and with so much love wake us both up.Never once did he shout "GET UP" he would come to us and wake us up with his hands.In ramadahn before sehri he would be on the musallah making duah for all the ummah and he would name countless individuals during his duah. Hafiz Sahib would make duah for each individual and their families, ustaad that taught in madrassah, his family.We use to sit behind him and join in to listen to what he had to say and see if he would mention our names and when he did it would bring great joy to us.Hafiz Sahib son Marhoom Moulana Abdullah Sahib once told us he met shaikh younis in sahranpor whilst he was studying there and requested hadhrat to do duah for him. He said hadhrat shouted back and said "BEWAQOOF APP KE WALI SAHIB SAY DUAH KARWAWO WO MUSTAJAB UD DUAH WALL MAI SAY HAI.When ever I travelled with Hafiz Sahib his mamulaats were always the same they never changed even when he was ill he use to continue with his mamulaats.The respect he had for Ulama was great.I can share so much more like many others.May Allah give Hafiz Sahib janatul firdous and let us all follow in his footsteps.Ameen

strivingobserver98
02-23-2016, 03:46 PM
‪#‎HafizPatel‬ ‪#‎Legend‬ ‪#‎Historic‬ - May Allah have his mercy on him.

Whilst I know that this is a time mourn, but I believe that this is also a time to reflect. Almost everyone, except whoever arrogantly refuses, has praised the great efforts of this historic man; a true pioneer of da`wah in a country to which he came as a foreigner. A man who selflessly went from house to house calling people to masjid despite being faced with the good, the bad, the ugly, the moody, the angry, the sad, the anxious, the hater and the lover. A man who relentlessly traveled for Allah overlooking the obstacles that age brings. A man who continued on the call to Allah for 90+ years. May Allah have his mercy on #HafizPatel and grant the Ummah great successors.

A group of my friends had once visited Sh. Abdullah ibn Jibrīn who asked them where they were from. When each one of them named a country which hosts Muslim minorities, the Shaykh immediately started praising the ‪#‎TablighiJamat‬ for all the great efforts they have done in spreading Islam. He emphasized that they have brought Islam to corners of the world to which, perhaps, none other than them has been able to reach.

My next door neighbour in Riyadh was from the ‪#‎Saudi‬ #TablighiJamat and he was the best neighbour I have ever had. He was the neighbour who would wake me up for fajr. He was the only neighbour who would ask about me, and everyone in the neighbourhood, if he noticed them missing in prayer. He was the neighbour who truly understood the rights of neighbours! Despite this, I would hear in the neighbourhood gatherings, "He is a good man but watch out as he is ‪#‎tablīghī‬." By Allah, if the aforementioned is what being #tablīghī means, I wish I was raised up a tablīghī.

Sunnah is not about hoping to be on the Sunnah. Sunnah is about the embodiment of that Sunnah. Sunnah is not a mental exercise, rather sunnah is a comprehensive code of conduct. If someone has the "y=mx+b" of theology figured out and claims that belief is a "word, action and belief," rather believes that omitting the actions from this list is a bid`ah, yet omits the actions from his own practical life, "what do you make of such a person!?" Our religion is not based on mathematical equations. Whoever doesn't understand this fact well enough hasn't understood the very essence of Islam.

And if you want to use all the statements of the ‪#‎Salaf‬ to discuss who is on the ‪#‎Sunnah‬, then look at this statement of Imam Ahmad, the Imam of the Sunnah: "Tell the people of ‪#‎Bidah‬ that the deciding moment between us and you will be the funerals!" This man, by the leave of Allah, had between 22 000 - 30 000 attendees in his funeral from all sects of the religion in a majority non-Muslim country. This is the largest funeral I have heard of in the recent past. The largest which I have ever attended was that of a famous Shaykh in Riyadh which had 10 000 - 14 000 in a capital of a Muslim country, where 99% of the population is Muslim. This is a sign.

Let us not forget the famous tradition of the Messenger -SAWS- in regards to two funerals which passed by, "He whom you praised in good terms, Paradise has become certain for him, and he whom you condemned in bad words, Hell has become certain for him. You are Allah's witnesses in the earth, you are Allah's witnesses in the earth, you are Allah's witnesses in the earth." [Muslim]

It is necessary to highlight what I did because as soon as the emotions settle some overzealous or understudied youngster (in age, experience or knowledge) who barely has the peach fuzz of his religion will capitalize on the silence to say things we don't want to hear. May Allah have His mercy on the Shaykh and the movement to which he strongly adhered throughout his life. Ameen!

- Abdul Wahab Saleem ·

strivingobserver98
03-04-2016, 04:18 PM
"Tire yourself out in the world [For the Deen] and then rest in the grave."
- Hafiz Patel Sahib

Abz2000
03-04-2016, 04:27 PM
May Allah forgive him his shortcomings and take into weighty consideration his good deeds for Allah's sake.
He was really old the first time i saw him, and really old the last time i saw him, can still remember the way he used to say mm-mm-mmmm when pausing through his sentences, the man achieved a lot in his early days.

hisnameiszzz
03-04-2016, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
He was really old the first time i saw him, and really old the last time i saw him, can still remember the way he used to say mm-mm-mmmm when pausing through his sentences, the man achieved a lot in his early days.
Yeah. I recall that too. He struggled to get his words out. Half of the time I didn't understand what he was saying but it's nice to be in front of someone so pious even if you struggle to understand them.

muslim brother
09-23-2016, 01:28 PM
molana limbada saheb was my neighbour in saville grove
along with molana yaqub saheb,molana darwan saheb and other ulema
it was the first markaz after all
hafesahebs sons were my childhood friends.
as I sat with hafesahebs sons and son in law on Sunday after the burial I was told how in hafesahebs last 2 weeks he only got up for salah then went back to sleep
.he was so weak.
I feel I am blessed to have spent much time with him in the 80,s when he was less busy and more accessible.he did our daily gasht talk.and I once shared a plate of karela with him.alhamdulillah.
when I visit his grave ,alhamdulillah just near my father's I go numb.what a loss
that janazah day I will never forget.
a local non Muslim lady said God bless hafez Patel
subhanallah and pls pray for her.
hafesaheb may you rest and dine and smile in
jannah.
you will always be our hafesaheb.

MazharShafiq
09-23-2016, 01:46 PM
May Allah Tala forgive him and ignore his all shortcomings

muslim brother
05-04-2017, 05:01 PM
alhamdulillah i was at his grave yesterday
im fortunate his "rahmatullahs" grave is a few steps away from my late fathers
i know all his children from wayy back when we lived in saville grove
from before the big markaz was even built
i once shared a plate of karela with him back in 87,as he listened to my problems
:cry:

i started going in jamat in 1984,alhamdulillah

AbdurRahman.
05-04-2017, 05:41 PM
may Allah [swt] fill his grave with light ameen!

the name rings a bell!

i used to be involved with tablighi jamaat many years ago and remember that name.. he's a biggy in tabligh circles!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.