/* */

PDA

View Full Version : House Buying

hisnameiszzz
02-18-2016, 09:23 PM
Salaams all,

Has anyone any experience in house buying? Any tips you can pass on to a newbie?

I would appreciate any advice and tips.

I went to view one today, a few streets away from where I live. It's priced at £120K but it's not even worth £90K to be honest. Do I bother putting in an offer or just let it slide?

Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-19-2016, 12:16 AM
Assalamualaikum brother.

Last year I bought a house. The deal price was about 3% lower than the price that the owner offered previously. I interested to buy because the price that offered by the owner was 'understandable', worth for its condition. I was not interested to bid a house that priced too high like the house that you see, because if I bid too much to make it worth with its condition,the owner would laugh at me or would be offended.

BilalKid
02-19-2016, 06:43 PM
stay far 4rm mortgage riba :shade:

hisnameiszzz
02-19-2016, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum brother.

Last year I bought a house. The deal price was about 3% lower than the price that the owner offered previously. I interested to buy because the price that offered by the owner was 'understandable', worth for its condition. I was not interested to bid a house that priced too high like the house that you see, because if I bid too much to make it worth with its condition,the owner would laugh at me or would be offended.
Salaams.

You are right. I will give it a miss. If I put an offer of £110K, and then I had to spend a lot of money to modernise it, it would cost me a lot more and I would end up having to get a mortgage or loan for a lot of money. I will keep looking for now I think.

Thanks for your kind advice.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
02-19-2016, 07:30 PM
:wa:

Try contacting these brothers too :).

http://halaloptions.com/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.