/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problems with my marriage

Tracey33
02-19-2016, 02:55 AM
I'm a new convert, I'm just learning and still have a lot to learn. My husband has some issue with me and I really believe that it is because other muslim women still text him, call him and they try to make there selves look better than me because they know more than me. Tonight in prayer he Salam out and once I begin he staring yelling at me because my hands where not nears my knees but closer to my waist. He made a big deal about it and I never even finish praying. Can someone help me please I'm feed up right now

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
02-19-2016, 09:51 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Sister, your husband should not be talking to other women or giving his information out to them so that they are able to contact him, period. Women should not be contacting him under any circumstances.

I also don't know why he is interrupting your prayer? If you make a mistake (which I'm not quite sure what you were describing) then he can correct you after you finish.

Tracey33
02-19-2016, 10:10 AM
Yes I agree my husband is a really nice looking guy, the women just will not leave him alone. I think he likes the attention that comes from it. It really makes me angry and his views is that I have to have 3 proofs that it is true. Only married for 3 weeks now

*charisma*
02-19-2016, 10:16 AM
You have to have 3 proofs for what? I feel like he is making things up so that he can control you and do whatever he wants, like making excuses to continue to talk to these women. May Allah guide him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musa Addi
02-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Salam, you are a new convert to Islam! Welcome to the one and only way of life. I'm not a psychologist but maybe you finally see the light in Islam and you are realizing your husband isn't following it 100% correctly? I mean why is he texting other females? I would suggest you go to your local mosque and surround yourself with Muslim women and make friends. This will help strengthen your Iman and also the sisters there can advise you.

Muslim Woman
02-19-2016, 12:13 PM
:sl:

Last Prophet pbuh never misbehaved with his wives . I wonder , when our Muslim men will learn from his teachings ?

Keep praying to Allah to bless your marriage . When husband is angry , don't reply . Try to talk to him later when he is calm down . If situation is really bad , then talk to local Imam , take his advice.

may Allah bless you sis .

Paprika
02-22-2016, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

Last Prophet pbuh never misbehaved with his wives . I wonder , when our Muslim men will learn from his teachings ?

Keep praying to Allah to bless your marriage . When husband is angry , don't reply . Try to talk to him later when he is calm down . If situation is really bad , then talk to local Imam , take his advice.

may Allah bless you sis .
The highlighted bit, perhaps when the muslim women learn from the teachings of the "mothers of the believers".

greenhill
02-22-2016, 11:40 AM
That is so horrible to hear.... 3 weeks into marriage and already you are having to face this.

I don't know what to say really except that you should tell him nicely and firmly that seeing as you are a new revert, you need guidance, not yelling! Also tell him that if he wants to buildthe new marriage on testosterone and anger, it may not be a very loving marriage before long. If that is going to be the way, then (now is the difficult part) is there really a future?

Read An Nisa, and see what it says for yourself. I believe it is chapter 4 of the Quran.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.