/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Another sign of qiyamah

azc
02-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Sayyiduna 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr (radiyallahu 'anhuma) is reported to have said: "When you see tunnels/canals being dug in Makkah Mukarramah and the buildings higher than the peak of the mountains then know that Qiyamah is close."(Musannaf ibn Abi Shaybah, hadith: 14306)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faithbox
02-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Masha allah, can someone explain to me what the sign of splitting of the moon means?
Because the halfmoon we see sometimes has always been like that isnt it?
Will it split in half or something else happen

JustSomeAkhi
02-21-2016, 01:53 PM
There is a hadith about people competing to build large towers.

Narrated Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu): Allah’s Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “The Hour will not be established till …the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings…” [Sahih Bukhari]

greenhill
02-21-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm not sure if the splitting of the moon is about Qiyamah...

It was a physical miracle (I believe the only one) performed by the holy prophet which really gave no benefit to anyone save that to prove a point.

I may be mistaken.

format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
Masha allah, can someone explain to me what the sign of splitting of the moon means?
Because the halfmoon we see sometimes has always been like that isnt it?
Will it split in half or something else happen

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raptor
02-21-2016, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Sayyiduna 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr (radiyallahu 'anhuma) is reported to have said: "When you see tunnels/canals being dug in Makkah Mukarramah and the buildings higher than the peak of the mountains then know that Qiyamah is close."(Musannaf ibn Abi Shaybah, hadith: 14306)
Subhanallah, It's amazing how they knew about the tall buildings at that time

Faithbox
02-21-2016, 04:46 PM
When the prophet pbu told us there will be a fitna entering every household wich is obviously the tv that refers to that mat on the wall people are watching at,Iam curious about what our punishment for it will be...
We see fpr an example: women without hijab, naked, music all the time.
Its pretty normal by showing a rain of naked women for a cheese commercial nowadays. But we cant live without phone tv pc.

Sometimes i wish we had a country on the surface of the earth just oldskool
Man have their honor back instead of an ID card. We ride horses again.
We work on the land to feed our own people. We dont call but visit each other.
No playstation kids but fishing or soccering kids.

Yeah for me a islamic state would be more like that. Away with technology and welcoming the blessings that we get from the earth again.

azc
02-21-2016, 06:00 PM
Lost of trust (from the hearts of people). (Bukhari)Lost of ilm and rampant ignorance. (Bukhari)Widespread adultery (Zina). (Bukhari)Interest (Riba) being widespread. (Tabrani)Appearance of musical instruments. (Ibn Majah)Extensive use of alcohol. (Muslim)Competing with each other in decorating Masjids. (Ahmad)Competing with each other in building (houses, building etc.) (Bukhari)Abundance of killing. (Muslim)Contrition in/of time. (Bukhari)Extensive immorality, break of family relations and evil character among neighbors. (Ahmad)The use of black dye by men. (Ahmad)Widespread miserliness. (Tabrani)Abundance of earthquakes. (Bukhari)Extensive trade/business until a woman would accompany/join her husband in trade and business (Ahmad).Removal of the pious (by Allah Ta’ala). (Ahmad)Salam (to say Assalamu Alaykum) will be made by a person only to those whom he knows. (Ahmad)Ilm (Knowledge) will be sought from young (Asagir). (Jami As-Sagir)Women would be clothed yet naked (due to their style of clothing). (Ahmad)Presence of lairs. (Muslim)False oaths will be taken. (Ahmad)The presence of more women than men. (Bukhari)Unexpected and sudden deaths. (Tabrani)

azc
03-04-2016, 10:30 AM
“The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah). The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of Al-Malhamah [the great war that will start between ar-Rum and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time]. The start of Al-Malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantinople will mark the appearance of Dajjal.”.............This Hadith has been recorded in numerous Hadith collections as a Hadith of Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) and as the statement of Sayyiduna Mu’adh ibn Jabal (radiyallahu ‘anhu) as well.(Sunan Abi Dawud, Hadith: 4294, Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah, Hadith: 38364) Hafiz Ibn Kathir (rahimahullah) has declared the Hadith sound (hasan). The Hadith will also be declared sound by Hafiz Ibn Hajar (rahimahullah) based on his principle in his book ‘Hidayatur Ruwat’. (An Nihayah Fil Fitan Wal Malahim, vol. 1 pg. 75 and Hidayatur Ruwat, Hadith: 5350) Imam Hakim (rahimahullah) has recorded this narration as the statement of Sayyiduna Mu’adh ibn Jabal (radiyallahu ‘anhu) and has declared the Hadith authentic. ‘Allamah Dhahabi (rahimahullah) concurs. However this will be understood to be a Hadith of Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) as the nature of this Hadith is not such that Sayyiduna Mu’adh (radiyallahu ‘anhu) could have made up applying his own logic. (Mustadrak Hakim, vol. 4 pg. 420/421. Also see footnotes of Shaykh Muhammad ‘Awwamah on Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah, Hadith: 38364 and Mizanul I’tidal. vol. 2 pg. 488/489) And Allah Ta’ala Knows best. (Moulana Suhail Motala)

emem
03-04-2016, 10:54 AM
InshaAllah.

Serinity
03-04-2016, 01:13 PM
While scary, it is quite reassuring to see the signs of Qiyamah. Cuz my Imaan increases whenever I witness / see a sign. :D

Alhamdulillah for being guided.

May Allah protect us from all kinds of fitna. Ameen.

Aamir Bozdar
03-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Allah hu Akbar

May God protect us from the misuse of His blessings
Amen!

azc
03-15-2016, 08:45 AM
Abu Dardaa’ said to one of the companions: “If you wish I will tell you what the first type of knowledge taken from the people will be- it is al-Khushoo` )the fear of Allaah- humility, submissiveness( such that if you enter a Jaami'ah Masjid, you will not see a single man who has Khushoo`.” ]Sunan al-Tirmidhee )2653( and graded as “Saheeh” by Shaikh al-Albaanee[

azc
03-15-2016, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flyination
Subhanallah, It's amazing how they knew about the tall buildings at that time
yes, but Allah swt is all knowing. He revealed all the signs of qiyamah to his prophet s.a.w

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.