/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this Mala Ali Kurd a sorcerer?

muslimIm
02-20-2016, 02:56 AM
salaam alaikum,Is this Mala Ali Kurd a sorcerer, I have seen some of his videos, I do not believe that he treats with the Quran and Sunnah, and I have four reasons for this doubt 1. he touches women who come for treatment 2. he put his finger in patients mouth and kiss each time the patient 3. If someone is affected with jin he removes very fast jin from the body of the patient 4.he has established many videos in order to become famous as sorcerers who do so.I ask forgiveness from Allah if I'm wrong on this question.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rapunzel
02-20-2016, 03:27 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،

I don't know who Mala Ali Kurd is, but based on your description of him it seems to me that he doesn't act upon Quran and Sunnah. Maybe it's only some elements of his treatments that are against our believes. Wa Allaahou a'lam.

Either way we should pray for his guidance. May Allaah guide him and us to the straight path and forgive us for our sins and shortcomings. Allaahouma ameen!

Wa salam,
Rapunzel

Search
02-20-2016, 03:35 AM
:bism:

:sl:

Welcome to the board!

I am not familiar with the person of whom you're speaking; so, I will not comment on the person himself.

That said, based on what you've said, I agree with dear sis Rapunzel that his ruqya does not seem to be in accordance with Quran and Sunnah. However, if you yourself want to determine if the ruqya is being conducted in a halal manner, a very good freely made available PDF book to read would be Sword Against Black Magic and Magicians. Download and read the book and then see whether your opinion remains the same or if you are more convinced than ever that he is a magician.

Take care.

Best wishes,

:wa:

Mohamed siddeeq
08-15-2019, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimIm
salaam alaikum,Is this Mala Ali Kurd a sorcerer, I have seen some of his videos, I do not believe that he treats with the Quran and Sunnah, and I have four reasons for this doubt 1. he touches women who come for treatment 2. he put his finger in patients mouth and kiss each time the patient 3. If someone is affected with jin he removes very fast jin from the body of the patient 4.he has established many videos in order to become famous as sorcerers who do so.I ask forgiveness from Allah if I'm wrong on this question.
Waalaikumassalaam all the amal in niyyah he treat from the will of Allah and patients all are cured and this is the evidence he is in right path maybe his niyyah for kiss the patient in feel of brother and sisters and he not kiss the women in any other place only in head and he not touch patients mouth directly he use gloves and any wearing clothes for dua and he kept his whudu correctly and also his kept his mind very freely he in right path (wallahuahlam)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.