/* */

PDA

View Full Version : purify my mindset

omar_akhtar
02-20-2016, 06:25 PM
Assalamwalaikum.....I'm a student in grade 12 n alhamdulillah I'm very much into my prayers n deen ....it was only recently that i actually improved my ways of offering salah with focus n concentration. ...bt my problem is whenever i sit back to study there r several thoughts flooding in ...i mean there seems to be no way out. ..i got a countable no. Of days fr my finals ,my life turning point bt it seems to me dat even d deen isn't able to purify my mindset and help me concentrate. ..i am baffled at how can this even happen....plz help me if anyone of u beloved brothers n sisters in islam can

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
02-20-2016, 08:40 PM
this waswas?? ^o)

azc
02-21-2016, 07:27 AM
:wsalam:These are wasawas from shaytans. No need to be baffled. Don't heed to them. They'll come and go.

greenhill
02-21-2016, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the forum.

You've got to learn to manage those 'distractions'. Life is about that, until you die. The road to eternal punishment is the easiest way, the road to eternal bliss is a struggle. A constant struggle. Instill it in yourself when young, it is easier to remain true throughout your life than having to claw your way out when you are so deeply rooted later.

As you correctly said, your life turning point (as in a major milestone of your journey currently).... there will be others ...

In the meantime, wishing you a great stay. Don't get too distracted and stay focused on your milestone.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.