/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

RubyVisser
02-21-2016, 12:14 PM
My name is Ruby. I heard of this forum through a friend of mine. With all the turmoil going on lately, and me being a resident of the United States, I wanted to join to showy support and respect for you and your community. Thank you for your consideration.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-21-2016, 01:18 PM
Welcome to IB forum. Feel free to share your views

RubyVisser
02-21-2016, 01:31 PM
You may be aware that there are several hot button topics under debate in the United States : banning Muslims from the country, building walls and police violence, among others. It's RIDICULOUS. the actions of one or some do not define the views of a whole people or religion. Yes, I'm happy to be an American because of certain freedoms, but certainly NOT proud of it. I guess I just want to say that I am a person who makes observations rather than judgments. No offense to my country, but the USA is not what it should be.. It is full of bigots, gluttony, and seems to be a place that has no solid cultural foundation or respect for those of there may have. This is America. Speak whatever language you want.

Muslim Woman
02-21-2016, 01:57 PM
Hello

Welcome here . Pl. browse forum and take part in the discussions . U may start threads on interesting topics.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
02-21-2016, 02:43 PM
Welcome!!

ardianto
02-21-2016, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RubyVisser
You may be aware that there are several hot button topics under debate in the United States : banning Muslims from the country, building walls and police violence, among others. It's RIDICULOUS. the actions of one or some do not define the views of a whole people or religion. Yes, I'm happy to be an American because of certain freedoms, but certainly NOT proud of it. I guess I just want to say that I am a person who makes observations rather than judgments. No offense to my country, but the USA is not what it should be.. It is full of bigots, gluttony, and seems to be a place that has no solid cultural foundation or respect for those of there may have. This is America. Speak whatever language you want.
Sister, not every American is bad. Indeed, there are arrogant people in USA. But there are humble people too among Americans. I've ever met and acquainted with few Americans who worked in, or visited Indonesia. They are nice and humble.

:)

Search
02-21-2016, 03:35 PM
:bism:(In the name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Hi, hun! Fellow American here! Nice to meet you - glad you joined us on this Forum! This Forum is a wonderful place Alhamdhullilah (thanks, praise, and credit to God) wherein we have both awesomety-awesome (yeah, totally not a word) Muslim and non-Muslim members.

And aw, (hugs) thanks for showing your support; it matters, and the gesture is very sweet.

The loudest voices don't necessarily represent the best of us, hun, and In-sha-Allah (God-willing) everyone understands that truth.

Wishing you health and happiness,

format_quote Originally Posted by RubyVisser
My name is Ruby. I heard of this forum through a friend of mine. With all the turmoil going on lately, and me being a resident of the United States, I wanted to join to showy support and respect for you and your community. Thank you for your consideration.
:wa:

sister herb
02-21-2016, 03:49 PM
Hello!

Welcome to you.

lonewolf007
02-21-2016, 07:36 PM
Hey ruby welcome to IB, hope you enjoy your stay :statisfie

pho
02-22-2016, 08:35 AM
Welcome!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!