/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats the limit in jannah?

acting23
02-22-2016, 12:43 AM
I really hope someone can give me honest good answer and not look at this as silly? But may we have dragons in jannah and live out the pokemon world can stuff like that truley be possible? To live out other worlds

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Finding Peace
02-22-2016, 05:39 AM
As salaam alaik brother,
From what I've heard we can ask for anything, no restrictions. The higher level in Jannah that your in then the more you can ask for. Remember Jannah is like nothing we've seen before, therefore you probably would not want to live out the Pokémon world, and I'm sure you can have a dragon there.
Brother you should focus on getting yourself to Jannah first. Keep Allah close, pray, listen to your parents, help others, learn the Quran,...
I heard that when we enter Jannah, Allah will give us three days to write down everything we want. Everything you ever wanted, if you still want it in Jannah then ask for it. For example Allah will say to us "remember when you were 4 and you wanted that and that." Allah will remind us of the things we wanted but forgot. Hope l helped. May Allah guide you and make you of the ones to eneter Jannah. ☺

acting23
02-22-2016, 05:56 AM
Thank you brother its just to know through all these trials there is true happiness there

Finding Peace
02-22-2016, 06:08 AM
I'm a sister ☺
And in Jannah there is everlasting peace and happiness. We must pass the test of this Dunya and Allah will reward us in the hereafter. And stay strong brother. Don't lose hope in Allah. Allah is testing you so you may get closer to him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
acting23
02-22-2016, 06:23 AM
It helps alot the words you say, and it helps to know what awaits its to exciting to think about and wait for to fly in jannah in allahs world, how can anything here be so bad!

acting23
02-22-2016, 06:24 AM
I am trying my best best tk be a good person in hopes to look back from my king dom in jannah ans dragon and see the world as nothing more than a passing thing

Finding Peace
02-22-2016, 06:43 AM
Alhamdiallah that I can be of help.
And I know it's extremely exciting. I want horses. I want white one and maybe I'll see you on your dragon inshallah. ☺ and yeah one day this will be all over. Everything will be destroyed, that's why you shouldn't worry about having good things in this life, you will only take your good deeds into the grave. So wish for the things you want in Jannah. And keep trying, Allah knows everything you do. "Every atom of good that you do and every atom of bad that you do, will be counted. So do good. And the good will pail up and lead you to Jannah.

The-Deist
02-22-2016, 01:30 PM
Well. If you have three days to write what you wish. I'll just write that I want infinite amount of wishes. That's if I even get there...

Kiro
02-22-2016, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady of peace
As salaam alaik brother,
From what I've heard we can ask for anything, no restrictions. The higher level in Jannah that your in then the more you can ask for. Remember Jannah is like nothing we've seen before, therefore you probably would not want to live out the Pokémon world, and I'm sure you can have a dragon there.
Brother you should focus on getting yourself to Jannah first. Keep Allah close, pray, listen to your parents, help others, learn the Quran,...
I heard that when we enter Jannah, Allah will give us three days to write down everything we want. Everything you ever wanted, if you still want it in Jannah then ask for it. For example Allah will say to us "remember when you were 4 and you wanted that and that." Allah will remind us of the things we wanted but forgot. Hope l helped. May Allah guide you and make you of the ones to eneter Jannah. ☺
Yes but remember it is better to talk about the good (jannah) than the bad like the terrors and sadness fo this world but yes, we must try to get Jannah.

Also, is it possible for you to share the hadith about the three day thing please? :)

Kiro
02-22-2016, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
Well. If you have three days to write what you wish. I'll just write that I want infinite amount of wishes. That's if I even get there...
I always wondered about this in Dragon ball.

Kiro
02-22-2016, 02:05 PM
@acting23 whatever you want will probably be 'Jannafied' :)

Faithbox
02-22-2016, 03:40 PM
You are not the only one who will become a super saiyan pokemon training dragonrider in Jannah brother hahaha. Most of jannah will be created out of our wishes trough our fantasy i believe. In sha allah we will go there and battle each other haha

Finding Peace
02-22-2016, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Yes but remember it is better to talk about the good (jannah) than the bad like the terrors and sadness fo this world but yes, we must try to get Jannah.

Also, is it possible for you to share the hadith about the three day thing please? :)
I will look for it. ☺

Serinity
02-22-2016, 05:41 PM
BUT MAN..

If I get 3 days to ask a question.. I'd, if possible ask, if it could be extended to INFINITE amount of wishes..

I heard that everyone will get infinite rewards, but the quality of the rewards depend on your level. But I know, the lowest will get 3 days of asking..

After 3 days, no more asking then??????????

Kiro
02-22-2016, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
BUT MAN..

If I get 3 days to ask a question.. I'd, if possible ask, if it could be extended to INFINITE amount of wishes..

I heard that everyone will get infinite rewards, but the quality of the rewards depend on your level. But I know, the lowest will get 3 days of asking..

After 3 days, no more asking then??????????
you still get more but I guess the three days is supposed to compile everything from the start so think of start up gear in a RPG game.

burstingspace
02-22-2016, 06:49 PM
I would be a Spartan from Halo XDD AND A POKEMON MASTER I hope theres more than 3 days tho i would ask for INFINITE ASWELL! ;D

acting23
02-24-2016, 07:54 PM
Thanks to everyone and yes id love to hear more about this 3 days wishes things

acting23
02-24-2016, 07:55 PM
It so crazy to think that one day we could be flying or live out this imaginary worlds in this world that allah can make them real oh the happiness i cant wait

acting23
02-24-2016, 07:56 PM
I really hope i make it there

Finding Peace
02-25-2016, 06:28 AM
Ok I found the video that I heard about the three days. Serinity, was right. The people in the lowest heaven will get three days of wishes. Allah will then multiply that by 10, I think. Just watch the Video. ☺The higher heaven that your in, the more time you get to wish.

https://youtu.be/YL-vqdT8qyc

format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro

acting23
02-25-2016, 07:52 AM
Ah my heart cant handle this these answers were perfdct and. I have manyy

Finding Peace
02-25-2016, 08:09 AM
What can't your heart handle brother?

Kiro
02-25-2016, 10:06 AM
it's overwhelming?

Kiro
02-25-2016, 10:14 AM
What do I want? I want to be a asexual organism in Jannah so I don't have to get married and don't get count as a single person, I want to be an it. lol ;D

Serinity
02-25-2016, 10:46 AM
I want to be very intelligent..

I want to be challenged.. Intellectually, physically, mentally. Coupled with fun...

sanakhan123456
02-25-2016, 11:08 AM
Quaran Focus was established with the aim of teaching the holy Quran with Tajweed. Our key aim is to enable the kids, older children, grown ups and new Muslims to Learn Quran with Tajweed.

Kiro
02-25-2016, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
I want to be very intelligent..

I want to be challenged.. Intellectually, physically, mentally. Coupled with fun...
We can be a new creation, a warrior creation lol

acting23
02-25-2016, 02:44 PM
Just like this stuff gets me so excited cause in my head i keep making a list of all these things i want to do and i do think anything is possible still hard to belive we can have a dragon or live out other worlds or fly or castles, true love forever, pokemon hah and it gets md so darn excited and makes this world seem so nothing.. just hope i get there
And like the biggist thing is trying ti be good too and also the biggiet way it helps is like in this earth i think to myself man i which i could travel everyone in the world and do everything but i know thate not possible so i am hoping allah can see my heart and be like ima show him all these things and give him an endkess hill to ski on or to be honest i adore soundtracks so i want to live within a world of beautiful soundstracks or make them for movies !
And my biggist thing that makes this hard life is i always wanted to be an actor like a big famous one in shows and movies but its hard here so i am hoping i can live that out in jannah ha
I know this is alot of talk just wanna get through earth smoothly
I picture in jannah ill have this room filled with many many doors and each door is a different world i wanna live out ha wether it be an acting world or pokemon or disney or music ha i hope in that
Sorry fkr ranting sister i really appreciate all this

Serinity
02-25-2016, 04:00 PM
@Kiro

yeah, a warrior creation!! With my supercharged plasma balls!

In shaa' Allah we will get there.

I sometimes I wonder tho, whether I ever will. But you gotta have hope otherwise you will drown in despair, and that is not what Islam says.

A balance between fear and hope. Fear should not begone, nor shall hope. For as long as we fear Allah, we can stay away from haram, and as long as we have hope, we shall not despair.

Allahu alam.

Finding Peace
02-25-2016, 04:16 PM
That's marvelous brother, keep that high hope. Inshallah you will get all you ask for. And keep asking and thinking of things you want, Allah likes it when we do that.
And yeah this world is so little compared to what he heard of Jannah. If you think about it Allah The Almighty limited our brain to a certain extent so we can't even think or picture all things and, he only told us a little piece of Jannah, there's still so much we don't know. We shouldn't take things for granted. Let us pass the test of this world and one day inshallah live in our own mansions. The everlasting happiness. ☺

format_quote Originally Posted by acting23
Just like this stuff gets me so excited cause in my head i keep making a list of all these things i want to do and i do think anything is possible still hard to belive we can have a dragon or live out other worlds or fly or castles, true love forever, pokemon hah and it gets md so darn excited and makes this world seem so nothing.. just hope i get there
And like the biggist thing is trying ti be good too and also the biggiet way it helps is like in this earth i think to myself man i which i could travel everyone in the world and do everything but i know thate not possible so i am hoping allah can see my heart and be like ima show him all these things and give him an endkess hill to ski on or to be honest i adore soundtracks so i want to live within a world of beautiful soundstracks or make them for movies !
And my biggist thing that makes this hard life is i always wanted to be an actor like a big famous one in shows and movies but its hard here so i am hoping i can live that out in jannah ha
I know this is alot of talk just wanna get through earth smoothly
I picture in jannah ill have this room filled with many many doors and each door is a different world i wanna live out ha wether it be an acting world or pokemon or disney or music ha i hope in that
Sorry fkr ranting sister i really appreciate all this

ardianto
02-25-2016, 04:52 PM
If you were poor in the dunya, you would be rich in jannah. If you were far from handsome in dunya, you would be handsome in jannah. ........ But it doesn't mean if you cannot play with pokemon in dunya then you could play with pokemon in jannah!.

Jannah is not the escaping place for frustrated people who think they will got anything that they can't get in dunya. But jannah is the place that given as reward for those who obey Allah. Since this is reward, we should accept what Allah will given to us without being fussy to ask this thing, ask that thing.

But the most important is, are you sure you will go to jannah without transit in the hell?. Remember, mostly of us will go to hell before go to jannah.

Rather than you dream about something that unrealistic, hope it will be come true in jannah, and you don't do anything, .... it's better if you dream about simple thing and do something to make your simple dream come true.

Serinity
02-25-2016, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
If you were poor in the dunya, you would be rich in jannah. If you were far from handsome in dunya, you would be handsome in jannah. ........ But it doesn't mean if you cannot play with pokemon in dunya then you could play with pokemon in jannah!.

Jannah is not the escaping place for frustrated people who think they will got anything that they can't get in dunya. But jannah is the place that given as reward for those who obey Allah. Since this is reward, we should accept what Allah will given to us without being fussy to ask this thing, ask that thing.

But the most important is, are you sure you will go to jannah without transit in the hell?. Remember, mostly of us will go to hell before go to jannah.

Rather than you dream about something that unrealistic, hope it will be come true in jannah, and you don't do anything, .... it's better if you dream about simple thing and do something to make your simple dream come true.
But..but...but....but

I'll choose the lowest of Jannah over Jahannam any day..

But... It is better to aim too high, than too low, right? I rather aim for the highest level, Al firdaus, and end up a bit lower, than aim on a lower one and get the lower than lower.....

Faithbox
02-25-2016, 08:36 PM
I think its not weird to ask the most unrealistic things since you will be there for eternity. Unlimited wishes will be granted.

BeTheChange
02-25-2016, 08:59 PM
Asalamualykum,

Everything you need to know about jannah can be found using this link https://www.kalamullah.com/jannahnaar.html

acting23
02-29-2016, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

I dont think they are un realistic, allah can make all happen , and that ee can get all we misse dun dunya nothing is impossibke with allah, and just because i wanna know what ee get dont mean i am not pushing ti get there !

Finding Peace
02-29-2016, 07:49 PM
Allah said we can ask for anything, no restrictions. So if you still think of Pokémon in Jannah then Allah will sure grant it to you. It's all up to Allah.
* So if we think of what we wanted in this Dunya, in Jannah then we shall be given it.

format_quote Originally Posted by acting23
I dont think they are un realistic, allah can make all happen , and that ee can get all we misse dun dunya nothing is impossibke with allah, and just because i wanna know what ee get dont mean i am not pushing ti get there !

burstingspace
02-29-2016, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lady of peace
pokémon in jannah
i would love to have pokemon in jannah inshallah i hope he grants it because i would own all legendary pokemon!

Finding Peace
02-29-2016, 08:14 PM
Yeah ☺ Just do good so you may enter Jannah and you'll find out what you'll get. Nothing is impossible with Allah. He makes the Impossible Possible. ☺

format_quote Originally Posted by burstingspace
i would love to have pokemon in jannah inshallah i hope he grants it because i would own all legendary pokemon!

burstingspace
02-29-2016, 08:22 PM
Yeah ☺ Just do good so you may enter Jannah and you'll find out what you'll get. Nothing is impossible with Allah. He makes the Impossible Possible. ☺
Inshallah i will!!:D

acting23
03-03-2016, 07:32 AM
You think if i wanted to be like an actor in my own world i could in witch people go crazy over me ha and like i wanna see everyplace in this world and do everything bht money could i ask allah to show me everywhere that i missed?

Abz2000
03-03-2016, 11:09 AM
I would want a drone with brother anwars smiling face on it, then send it over obama every time i felt the burning desire to do so, and it would be a genuine guided hellfire missile, i would also want a temperature sensor on the projectile and a display showing me the temperature increase and stats, then i'd call a press conference and tell them he was a fool.

50.*Then they will turn to one another and question one another.
51.*One of them will start the talk and say: "I had an intimate companion (on the earth),
52.*"Who used to say, 'what! art thou amongst those who bear witness to the Truth (of the Message)?
53.*"'When we die and become dust and bones, shall we indeed receive rewards and punishments?'"
54.*(A voice) said: "Would ye like to look down?"
55.*He looked down and saw him in the midst of the Fire.
56.*He said: "By Allah. thou wast little short of bringing me to perdition!
57.*"Had it not been for the Grace of my Lord, I should certainly have been among those brought (there)!
58.*"Is it (the case) that we shall not die,
59.*"Except our first death, and that we shall not be punished?"
60.*Verily this is the supreme achievement!

From Quran Chapter 37

40.*To those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance, no opening will there be of the gates of heaven, nor will they enter the garden, until the camel can pass through the eye of the needle: Such is Our reward for those in sin.
41.*For them there is Hell, as a couch (below) and folds and folds of covering above: such is Our requital of those who do wrong.
42.*But those who believe and work righteousness,- no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear,- they will be Companions of the Garden, therein to dwell (for ever).
43.*And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury;- beneath them will be rivers flowing;- and they shall say: "Praise be to Allah, who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, had it not been for the guidance of Allah. indeed it was the truth, that the messengers of our Lord brought unto us." And they shall hear the cry: "Behold! the garden before you! You have been made its inheritors, for your deeds (of righteousness)."
44.*The Companions of the Garden will call out to the Companions of the Fire: "We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?"
They shall say, "Yes";
but a crier shall proclaim between them: "The curse of Allah is on the wrong-doers;
45.*"Those who would hinder (men) from the path of Allah and would seek in it something crooked: they were those who denied the Hereafter."

from Quran Chapter 7

Zeal
11-12-2016, 11:41 AM
I wanna flyyyyyy:)

Serinity
11-12-2016, 03:42 PM
:salam:

Tbh, as I am, I am more worried about "will I get there?" of course not in a negative tone, but rather in a worrying one. Cuz I've been hauled with trials since Summer started.

I aim for a place where I have unlimited amount of time to wish for unlimited amount of things.

Allahu alam.

RasayanBandhu
08-23-2020, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
You are not the only one who will become a super saiyan pokemon training dragonrider in Jannah brother hahaha. Most of jannah will be created out of our wishes trough our fantasy i believe. In sha allah we will go there and battle each other haha
I was addicted to pornography and musturbation.But I always fear Allah. Sometimes I try my level best to not to see porn or not to do musterbat but sometimes I succed and sometime fail.
My only wish is to receive jannah,see allah and live in a Pokemon world.
I will try my best to remove porn and all haram things from my life.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.