/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The shadow of parents

azc
02-23-2016, 06:52 AM
Parents are invaluable assets. When they're with us we're indifferent to them but when one of them dies we cry and each n every moment we've spent with them make us squirming. So if your parents are alive you are the luckiest ppl. Serve them like a meek servant to them. Once they're gone, gone forever, never to be returned. Their loss is irreparable and irrecoverbale. You can heap up the money under your feet though but you can't buy their pure love which is always without any selfishness. Why I'm saying you all this, for my parents are no more. I do dua for them after every salah though but repent for not serving them like an obedient servant.May Allah swt keep the shadow of your parents over your heads for ages. Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Finding Peace
02-23-2016, 07:10 AM
Ameen, jazakallahu khairan for sharing brother. ☺ That's beautiful.

Kiro
02-23-2016, 07:12 AM
parents even if they are mean and swear at you desi style, they are a test from Allah :)

speak politely to them, do not backbite and do not raise your voice in front of them

and make dua for them and the parents of the ummah

Amatullah~
02-25-2016, 12:29 AM
Ameen and May Allah :swt1: grant all our parents Jannatul Firdaws.

:jz: for the reminder.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-25-2016, 03:39 AM
'Abdullaah Ibn Mas’oodsaid: “I asked the Prophetwhich deed is most liked by Allah? Hesaid: ‘Prayer offered on time.’I asked him: ‘Then what? Hesaid: ‘Kindness and respect towards parents.’…”[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.