/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why did Allah create beautiful women?

anonymous
02-23-2016, 04:04 PM
If there are so many beautiful women why did Allah give us option to marry only 1,2,3 or 4?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-23-2016, 04:24 PM
May I know how many beautiful wives do you have, so you ask question like this?.

BilalKid
02-23-2016, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
May I know how many beautiful wives do you have, so you ask question like this?.
single? ;D;D

keiv
02-23-2016, 05:30 PM
"only" 1, 2, 3 or 4?

There are billions of people on this Earth. How many women do you feel you need to get married to in order to satisfy your needs?

If you feel that this planet is filled with beautiful women, no amount of number will be enough for you, imo.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
02-23-2016, 05:37 PM
"I want to marry teen women!"

"But bro, how can you say like that if only to get one woman you always failed?"

:p

strivingobserver98
02-23-2016, 05:40 PM
:sl:

Brother commit to one sister and make her feel like the queen of the world :statisfie.

"The world 'love' in the Quran appears on over 90 places but interestingly it doesn't define the word love but speaks about the very first consequence of love...'committing' Islam talks about committment, if you truly love, then commit, if you do not commit then your claim of love is not real"

- (Sheikh Yassir Fazaga)

sister herb
02-23-2016, 05:54 PM
When you marry someone hopely your the only reason isnĀ“t because she is beautiful. If it is, remember that years will change us all.

Serinity
02-23-2016, 07:23 PM
If I could have one wish, that is to have no nafs, no desires of any kind, no anger, no envy, no feelings at all! Only reason, like an angel!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.