/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where are those...?

Ali Hammuda
02-23-2016, 07:36 PM
Where are those whose hearts tear apart when they see a sin taking place before their very eyes?

Where are those who soak their pillows at night as they weep, tossing, turning and thinking 'how can I be a means of his/her guidance?!'

Where are those who face the palms of their hands to the heavens, earnestly begging Allah to be a tool in the rescuing of others from the impermissible?

Where are those whose sense of jealousy over the believers never parts from their eyes?

Sufyan Ath-Thawri was one of them, who said:

إني لأرى الشيء ، يجب علي أن أتكلم فيه ، فلا أفعل ، فأبول دما
"I see an evil which I must speak out against but I don't. On that day, I find that I urinate blood"

It is the pain of not advising ..

Oh Allah, inspire us with a sense of responsibility towards the Ummah that doesn't depart from us till the Day we meet You.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The-Deist
02-23-2016, 08:11 PM
I thought this was a thread for "What are thoooooose!!!"

Finding Peace
02-23-2016, 09:01 PM
That's nice, did you write it?

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali Hammuda
Where are those whose hearts tear apart when they see a sin taking place before their very eyes?

Where are those who soak their pillows at night as they weep, tossing, turning and thinking 'how can I be a means of his/her guidance?!'

Where are those who face the palms of their hands to the heavens, earnestly begging Allah to be a tool in the rescuing of others from the impermissible?

Where are those whose sense of jealousy over the believers never parts from their eyes?

Sufyan Ath-Thawri was one of them, who said:

إني لأرى الشيء ، يجب علي أن أتكلم فيه ، فلا أفعل ، فأبول دما
"I see an evil which I must speak out against but I don't. On that day, I find that I urinate blood"

It is the pain of not advising ..

Oh Allah, inspire us with a sense of responsibility towards the Ummah that doesn't depart from us till the Day we meet You.

Finding Peace
02-23-2016, 09:04 PM
I thought that to. You could have said something nice about what he wrote though since you commented.

format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
I thought this was a thread for "What are thoooooose!!!"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
02-23-2016, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady of peace
I thought that to. You could have said something nice about what he wrote though since you commented.
Sorry, I didn't read it.

Serinity
02-23-2016, 09:19 PM
I may be dumb.. But who are we supposed to rescue from the haram..

All mankind?????????

Finding Peace
02-23-2016, 09:32 PM
We can't rescue everyone from Haram. It's said that one day hell and heaven had a fight about who'll have more people, Allah told them that they'll both be filled with people.
So not everybody will be saved. And we can't help everyone.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!