/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An Intelligent Fool

Khalid Saifullah
02-24-2016, 01:51 PM
An Atheist will reject the existence of Allah Ta‘ala by saying, “I cannot see Allah Ta‘ala, so I do not believe there is an Allah.”

Using this incorrect reasoning, we will ask him, “Do you have intelligence?”

He will proudly reply,
“Yes, I do have intelligence.”

We will then ask him,
“Have you seen your intelligence?”

He will arrogantly defend himself by saying,
“Come on! You cannot be such a fool. My meaningful speech and actions are clear indications that I am not a mad-man. I am full of intelligence.”

We will then explain to him,
“Meaningful speech and actions are only signs of intelligence. It is not intelligence itself. So you believe you have intelligence and we believe in Allah Ta‘ala as our Creator by seeing the signs of His creation.”

Thereafter we will kindly ask the Atheist, “Tell me! If we were all travelling together through a quiet desert and we suddenly were to come across a heap of camel dung, out of complete non-existence, that just fell from the sky. Will you believe such a statement?”

The answer will be a definite,
“No!”.

Now let us reflect for a moment. Our intelligence refuses to accept that a small insignificant heap of camel dung can fall out of nowhere, then how can that same intelligence ever accept the lie that this huge universe with all its perfect running systems just came into existence and thereafter continued to function on its very own?

If our intelligence could allow us to believe that it had to be a camel that dropped the dung, then why does it refuse to believe that there has to be a Creator behind all of the creation we see?

The fact of the matter is, the Atheist knows very well that if he were to accept that there is a Creator, then it will follow that he will have to accept the laws of the Creator, whereas he is quite comfortable following the dictates of his carnal desires.

He does not wish to worship a Creator.

Rather, he enjoys bowing down to his lustful yearnings. He is too used to the “freedom” of doing what he wishes and thus finds it impossible to surrender himself to the will of a Creator.

Thus an Atheist foolishly passes his life thinking himself to be very intelligent, whereas if he had only an atom’s worth of intelligence, he would indeed realize what a fool he is.

ALLAH U AKBAR! !!!
ONLY THE COMPLETELY SPIRITUALLY BLIND WILL DENY THE EXISTANCE OF A SUPERIOR CREATOR

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
02-24-2016, 02:38 PM
A compelling point... but I feel there might be other reasons too.

Quite often I hear Atheists are from those who became disillusioned with religion for various reasons. Of course there are other reasons why they are Atheists in the first place.

But as a friend of mine pointed out, an Atheist is already halfway there. "Whaaaaat?" I said, and he replied that the Atheists believe there is no god (which roughly translates to 'laa ilaa...' and he went on to add '..now we only have to show '..ha ilallah!' and went on to finish with the fact that it's a lot easier than having to explain One God to people who believe in many gods. Ergghh...sounds so convoluted.

Just sharing...

:peace:

Faithbox
02-24-2016, 03:59 PM
For me its simple,Do you believe in god?
No.
Why???
I cant see him so i dont know why i should.

Do you believe you have a soul?
Yes?
But you never seen a soul but you do believe you have one.

Serinity
02-24-2016, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
For me its simple,Do you believe in god?
No.
Why???
I cant see him so i dont know why i should.

Do you believe you have a soul?
Yes?
But you never seen a soul but you do believe you have one.
Well, think about it. Without the next world, the hereafter. This very life would be an injustice. Would be chaos!

Just like this world existed without us knowing or controlling it, so does the Hereafter.. This world existed before we were born, we could not see this world, yet it existed, the same with the next.

Anyways, it would be a great deal of injustice without the hereafter.

The evildoers would not get punished, and the good doers would have no motivation or reason to do good, cause what's the catch?

The fact that good and evil exists, gives rise to the NEED of a hereafter, there HAS to be.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-24-2016, 05:31 PM
Good thread

Faithbox
02-24-2016, 06:09 PM
Thats true serenity,We as humans alwaya believed in something after death.
But of course we are to modern for that nowadays.

Snow
02-24-2016, 06:34 PM
I've heard that argument about the camel dung a few times.
The Atheist will just argue that he/she does not have the answers/information as it is. Which is true.
There is no need to disprove a statement, as a negative. Which can't really be done, in many cases... I can throw out any stupid theory out and ask you to prove that it is not true.
Which is kind of hard to do.
All kinds of reasons.
I respect the scientific reason and I hope the scientific reason respects my conclusion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.