/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Do You think When You look at Me

fhmn63
02-25-2016, 04:43 AM
What Do You think When You look at a Muslim? With Rising Islamophobia,Muslims are branded as a terrorist.Intolerance is spreading its wing at a rapid pace.Religion is simply a matter of faith.Branding all the People of a particular faith without Knowing anything about its correct teaching and its Scripture is a matter of Prejudice.Thanks to Media for painting a grim image of Islam and putting all Peace loving folk under the banner of "terrorist".It is because of the image being portaied in media,that the common People who have no Knowledge of islam,run away from Muslim and Islam.

A Very Inspiring Speech by Dalia Mogahed: What Do You think When You look at Me :Click >>http://islamhashtag.com/dalia-mogahe...ou-look-at-me/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!