PDA

View Full Version : Why do you like IB?

azc
02-25-2016, 05:39 AM
Would you share your views?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khalid Saifullah
02-25-2016, 01:34 PM
It's a medium of exchanging knowledge and learning.

Kiro
02-25-2016, 02:35 PM
because it is a Islamicboard ;D

azc
02-25-2016, 02:49 PM
^hope to see a better post

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-25-2016, 03:39 PM
because-- (a) staff is very co-operative and amiable to users, moreover, is active to keep an eye on all posts--(b) Forum doesn't represent a particular sectarian ideology, rather emphasise on unity amongst all ppl--(c) debate on disputed issues (of different Muslim sects) is discouraged--(d) all users regardless of their creed and religion are allowed to be a part of the forum-- (e)... And etc....

Search
02-25-2016, 04:13 PM
:bism:

:sl:

Excellent question.

I'll answer by comparison.

In other places on the Internet, no one seemingly tries to even respect one another, and so the posts are deleterious to other users (Muslim and non-Muslim) and also the quality is almost nonexistent except for the rare times wherein someone bothers to speak out of respect and not egoistic desire for Internet showmanship.

So, what I like about IB is that there's respect for people here and people do not try to tear one another down, which btw is a weird phenomena in which you'll see many persons on the Internet partake. Respect is such a small thing, but it makes people to feel in their hearts comfortable and happy. So, that's why I like IB.

Plus, how likely is that a person is going to read a beneficial thread on other boards? I'm guessing not much occasion unless a person himself/herself takes the initiative to do so in a particularized section. On IB, there's rarely, if ever, an occasion in which I do not encounter one beneficial thread. Look, for example, right now at the IB Board latest showings in the shout-out box: "Beautiful Quotes, Proverbs, Sayings," "Hadeeth of the Day," and "Ayat of the Day."

:wa:

greenhill
02-25-2016, 04:22 PM
I think you have said it @azc

It has quite a big archive.... ;)

Some very friendly people. @Eric H for one. He's not as active as he was.. some of his anecdotes.

Yup, the members...

:peace:

hisnameiszzz
02-25-2016, 04:59 PM
It's so supportive. Two sisters who I don't really know or will ever meet have gone out of their way to support and advise me. I am so glad I am part of this board. It's such a privilege.

I also love hearing other people's views. I am normally very traditional and never seem to understand other people's views about certain things but I now do.

Thank you to all of you on here.

Snow
02-25-2016, 06:06 PM
Because where I live there are not many Muslim people.
So, it is fun seeing like minded people all over the planet exchanging views.

Scimitar
02-25-2016, 06:32 PM
it serves my boredom :D in as halal a way as it gets, for me

azc
02-25-2016, 06:38 PM
Because it's a nice place of nice ppl for nice ppl

azc
02-26-2016, 07:01 AM
Now I hardly visit any other forum besides IB.

Kiro
02-26-2016, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Now I hardly visit any other forum besides IB.
what other forums did you use too visit?

azc
02-26-2016, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
what other forums did you use too visit?
total 5, including UF, also your the member thereof and today I visited there

Kiro
02-26-2016, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
total 5, including UF, also your the member thereof and today I visited there
wow, I must be a bit popular lol. jk

Serinity
02-26-2016, 05:50 PM
What I love about this forum is that there are reasonable, sensible scholars, who are, in shaa' Allah, grounded in their knowledge, and understanding.

I also like the nice atmosphere, and humour!

This forum has kinda helped me 'unpoision' and refresh my view on Islam lol. :D

sister herb
02-26-2016, 06:36 PM
Nice members. Friendly atmosphere. Some humor and laughing. Seems you there never become tired to my endless recipes and tempting images of foods. Or gardening pictures.

Also this improves my English skills.

And knowledge of Islam too.

Snow
02-29-2016, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
This forum has kinda helped me 'unpoision' and refresh my view on Islam lol. :D
Sounds interesting. What do you mean?

Kiro
02-29-2016, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snow
he is a drama queen

Serinity
02-29-2016, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snow
Well, Kiro has it right, I am a drama queen... Ehem.. I just had some weird thoughts about Islam. Weird..

format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
he is a drama queen
Man calling me queen... :hmm:

Kiro
03-01-2016, 07:14 AM
I like this about IB on private messaging

"Caution! Sharing personal contact details and free chatting with members of opposite gender is not allowed. All forum rules apply on PMs as well."

azc
03-15-2016, 08:39 AM
Yes, agree with you. Only a few forums are strict about msging

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!