/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Read

abo mussaab
02-26-2016, 01:38 PM
Years ago I had someone in my life correcting me every single time I made a mistake and I clearly remember once watching a movie and this person asked:

“What did you gain from it that would benefit you in the Akhirah?”

"O Sister, what did you gain by publishing your pictures in Facebook?"

"O Brother, what did you gain by having a Haram relationship?"

"O Sister, what did you gain by dressing to show off?"

"O Brother, what did you gain by smoking and drinking?"

And i remember thinking “Leave me alone!!” I used to hate whenever this person corrected me. If I said a bad word immediately I would be told to fear Allah and again I thought - “Leave me alone!”

I remember telling my friends (Jahil friends) that I’ve had enough of this person always pretending to be the Haram police and like one could expect from juhala they used to mock this person and make fun of the Naseeha ’s I was given.

Right before, this person left my life these were the words that was said to me -: " Wallahi one day, you will know the value of my reminders and one day in the future Allah will punish you by sending you someone that will feel burdened by your advices just so you can feel the pain I’ve felt every time I saw you sinning while laughing. One day, wallahi one day you will regret not listening to me. "

Almost six years later, these are the words that keeps me up at night. They were so true wallahi and I feel it with every piece of my heart and soul. I suffer and I’m in so much pain for not listening back then

So - If you have that one person in your life that nags so much (about your Akhirah), that you litteraly wanna punch them in face, then I beg you with tears in my eyes to NEVER let go of them and to appreciate them and their love and concern for you

Don’t learn from your mistakes, learn from other people’s mistakes.

You Will regret ignoring the advices. This is no joke. Wallahi you will miss that nagging so much when you find yourself in a place where that ‘nagging’ would do so much benefit

Wa Allahu al-Musta'ān
- from a sister
12745435 179507662423751 4284597102895096543 n?ohace1f87b7e48d9e28aa5ba57dc4a7dad&ampoe576BC445 -

أكثروا من الصلاة على النبي

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
03-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Asalamualykum,

We all need reminders but sometimes the message can be lost because of the tone we used or the way we expressed ourselves.

May Allah swt helps us all to touch people's heart and mind in positive ways Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.