/* */

PDA

View Full Version : South Africa is Hot Enough Already

Khalid Saifullah
02-26-2016, 04:41 PM
If you have booked for the ULTRA SA TRANCE MUSIC FESTIVAL this weekend, or you know anybody who has been crazy enough to blow a R1000- for a ticket to HELLFIRE, then you should know that you made a BAD DECISION. Change your intention RIGHT NOW and head for a cooler place instead. South Africa is hot enough already, we don’t added heat from the nostrils and ears of the devil added to it.

Music festivals are evil enough, but this particular one involves HEAVY DRUGS, SEX, SATAN WORSHIP, and ALCOHOL – all handmaidens of satan. Not if, but when the music MESMERIZES you, and the wine INTOXICATES you, and the scantily clad women ENTICE you, then you will be not in control of yourself anymore. The grinning devil, happily laughing at your idiotic swaying too and forth, will snatch your judgment and you could do end up doing anything from fornicating to committing murder. Many people have testified that even after ONE TRIP to such a devilish place, the satan never left them for years thereafter. As much as they wanted to repent, they fell deeper in to drugs, into depression and into self destruction. Walk in sane, and you may exit insane.

A Believer is one who is in control of himself all the time. He drives away satan by invoking Allah’s name before every act, as mundane as wearing garment too, why should he now invite satan into his life. If you have planned to go, REPENT immediately and donate the R1 000- to Operation Hydrate. Sins on such a massive scale causes droughts to occur, whilst charity cools the wrath of the Almighty. If the great Sayyadina Umar ibnul Khattab (RA) would’ve been alive today, he would’ve lashed all these participants! Imagine how pained our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) will be when on Monday, as usual, the deeds of his ummatis are placed before him and he sees some of us having lost our faith (imaan)? What if the Almighty Allah decides to take your life whilst you are jiving like a beast, or cause the entire festival to sink in to the depths of the constricting earth? Did you think of these aspects, or just the short term benefits of sensual pleasure?

The rave event will attract over 40 000 people. It’s said that people will have a blast of a time and things will be rocking, but 40 000 fools jumping off a cliff to their death is definitely not cool. Muslims don’t go with the flow and are not crowd pleasers. Have we stooped so low that the animalistic ways of the Kuffar has become more attractive than the pure Sunnah? Haven’t we found enough joy and pleasure in Zikrullah (the Remembrance of Allah) and Tilaawat (Recitation of the Qur’an) that we still yearn for forbidden pleasure! Wake up to your senses, please.

Our duty as Ulema is to WARN the ummah, but you are RESPONSIBLE for your own actions. Lets this message tug at your conscience. Do the RIGHT thing for the sake of Allah Ta’ala, His Messenger (Sallallahu ‘Alaihi wa Sallam), your family and community. Allah placed us on this earth to become guides to the truth, not inviters to evil. Parents, know where your children are headed this weekend and adults, don’t set a bad example by going yourselves.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
02-26-2016, 06:06 PM
Seriously... A huge drought? While they deserve it. May Allah guide them. Ameen.

May Allah protect us from ever getting interested in such devilish things, and guide us to His Mercy. Ameen.

Ya Allah, protect us.

hisnameiszzz
02-26-2016, 06:15 PM
Satan worshipping at a concert? Wow. That sounds scary.

Most of my Muslim friends are off to a music concert in the UK. They asked me and I refused. I have never been to a concert before and wouldn't know what to do. I would rather stay at home and listen to my evil neighbours slamming doors day and night.

Serinity
02-26-2016, 06:18 PM
A concert is basically lifeless. it drains you off spiritual life... you get ensalved to it.

First, you find yourself empty, then more empty in the concert.. then after that, you fill yourself with dunya, and you can't stay happy without parties etc. you are only happy when you are at parties. etc. lol.

That is how I imagine it.. pretty sad life.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
02-26-2016, 06:34 PM
I see. No wonder my friends go to them one after the other. A few are going to a concert and then another one and another one this year.

I must admit it sounds very expensive. That money could be used on something else altogether. Oh well. To each their own.

I know some Muslim people that go to concerts and then put all the photos on Facebook. I wouldn't dare do that. That's basically advertising the evil you took part in. My Mother would throttle me if I did that.

Faithbox
02-26-2016, 09:17 PM
I visited some festivals aswell, hardcore festivals.Now i converted back i recognize all the satanic material in it, however if you go there you just visit it for fun and laughter.
Iam thankfull to Allah swt i dont do this anymore..
When i were there it always felt like a muslim some how.
Sitting on the edge of the fest watching to the brightmoon thinking about god.

Yes in deed iam weird, maybe most moslims have this unfitting feeling around partypeople or its just me.

Some people are 90 years old and still want to live, iam around 20 years old and wish i met the angel of death at night. Can sound Desperate but somehow i got a comfortabele feeling by it. But i would end up in hell definetly. My sins reached the skies. So i have to infest my remaining time in deep repentance and obeying the all mighty. And that goes with alot of struggle..

Serinity
02-27-2016, 05:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
I visited some festivals aswell, hardcore festivals.Now i converted back i recognize all the satanic material in it, however if you go there you just visit it for fun and laughter.
Iam thankfull to Allah swt i dont do this anymore..
When i were there it always felt like a muslim some how.
Sitting on the edge of the fest watching to the brightmoon thinking about god.

Yes in deed iam weird, maybe most moslims have this unfitting feeling around partypeople or its just me.

Some people are 90 years old and still want to live, iam around 20 years old and wish i met the angel of death at night. Can sound Desperate but somehow i got a comfortabele feeling by it. But i would end up in hell definetly. My sins reached the skies. So i have to infest my remaining time in deep repentance and obeying the all mighty. And that goes with alot of struggle..
I can relate.

I hate / dislike the feeling of being around heedless old people. Seems poisonous to my Imaan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.