/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Sequence of Events at the End of Times

Sam1976
02-27-2016, 12:31 AM
AsSalamu Aleikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

I want to share this book on the End of Times according to Islam:

The Sequence of Events at the End if Times, according to the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAWS).

The most scary thing is that atomic war is predicted by mid 2017!

I want to hear what people think.

JazakhAllah

Salams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sam1976
02-27-2016, 12:33 AM
//potatoes135.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/3/

Sam1976
02-27-2016, 12:34 AM
You can download the book there

Delphi
02-27-2016, 12:50 AM
Two hundred to three hundred billion years from now, the last stars finally burn down. Entropy begins to claim the last light in the universe, as all that is left is black holes, growing slowly colder and ever further away from each other.

Before that point , we need to get our act together, create an interstellar civilization and do a lot of science, and understand what created the universe itself. That's a BIG step. Hopefully Islam can come along for the journey, but it definitely involves the rational west, in some distant, far form , evolved into a greater humanity.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
02-27-2016, 02:50 AM
Great civilisations come and go as history has proven time and time again. There's no guarantees that the 'rational' West will a major player in the future.

I believe that the end of time is related to human civilisation hitting a certain 'pre condition' before it happens, just like Adam having to make a certain decision before he is sent to earth as the viceroy.

I strongly believe the moment is very close when Israel officially leads the world. It is getting very close...

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.