/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please help splashes

pervaizshella
02-27-2016, 01:53 PM
Salaam

i am hoping someone can help me here.ive posted my question in advice section but not getting much help

I suffer from waswasa and have been for the past few years. I've been able to control them until recently.

when ever I go to the toilet and urinate I flush the toilet and then wash the urine off myself by doing istanja, but whilst doing istanja water from the toilet splash on me. Is this water considered impure

and also when I flush the toilet splashes go on seat and sometimes floor.

This is really makes me miserable and I think about it all day

i used to ignore all of it and ignore splashes but now I'm thinking maybe I shoukdnt. Please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-27-2016, 04:14 PM
:wa:

today i could not open this forum , i guess many others faced the same problem . May be , that's why u did not get any reply .

Let's wait for the reply . May Allah help and bless you always.

sister herb
02-27-2016, 04:45 PM
Here is similar post like yours:

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...g-istanja.html

Also:

and also when I flush the toilet splashes go on seat and sometimes floor.
Can you just put down the toilet seat cover? If you havenĀ“t it, can you get one?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.