/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why have I forgotten everything.

mohammed ali
02-27-2016, 06:20 PM
I just realized I haven't prayed in years, i don't remember any dua , sura , I had one by-hearted most things as a child now I cant read any of these things even when I see and try to read.

Is some thing wrong with me.

I even realised I have even forgotten how to do wudhu.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-27-2016, 06:36 PM
:sl:

Listen to this and see if you can recall your memory:

Khalid Saifullah
02-27-2016, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed ali
I just realized I haven't prayed in years, i don't remember any dua , sura , I had one by-hearted most things as a child now I cant read any of these things even when I see and try to read.

Is some thing wrong with me.

I even realised I have even forgotten how to do wudhu.
Forgetting the above is due to excessive sins and neglect of one's Islamic duties. If you forget Allah, Allaah forgets you.

It's time to repent , relearn and make amends before its too late.

sister herb
02-27-2016, 10:04 PM
Well, this is a good place to learn again those things like how to make wudhu, how to pray, duas and suras. ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jameelash
02-28-2016, 09:45 AM
Alhamdulillah. A good sign u want to turn a new leaf.if I am u ill start with surah Fathi ha nd start praying.bcos Fathiha is farz nd prayer is compulsary . re learn to make wudu.duas u can be learned inbtween nd also said in ones owns language.since u learned and forgot it will be easy to pick up again,may Allah help u,aameen

azc
02-28-2016, 10:22 AM
Do tawba and lots of dua.And restart learning

mohammed ali
02-28-2016, 06:22 PM
Yea, I have to start again. I've strayed from the path for a few years I'm happy I came back to my senses at an early age , i'm still 19. if not for a youtube video some one tagged me on fb. I wouldn't have gotten a flash about what I have forgotten.

Serinity
02-28-2016, 06:35 PM
May Allah guide you and keep you steadfast. Ameen.

Don't hesitate to ask here, bro. :D

~ Sabr ~
03-14-2016, 03:42 PM
:salamext:

Go to a local Masjid. Learn how to do Wudhu and pray, again and again.
Salaah is the main foundation of being a Muslim and if this is not there then we aren't worthy to be called Muslims.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.