/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Joining the army

Faithbox
02-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Salam Brothers and Sisters,

I have a important question.
When you are in the army of ( for an example ) a European country
And you are sended to syria\iraq to fight against Isis and you are ordered to kill these people on your mission, are doing a good job or a terrible job in islam?

I know there are doubts about joining a western army since most of us believe
these are controller by zionists who are not in love with islam.

So what do you people think about this?
Is joining the army of a western government concidered as stupid or not?
Is killing\fighting against terrorists allowed alltough they call their selves Muslim.

Thank you for your time.

Blessings and peace upon you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
02-28-2016, 03:11 PM
Both sides are monsters and evil.

War is inherently evil, collateral damage and terrorism have the same disregard for human life.

If you are sent to war then you will understand what people consider as a good job..

Depending on rank.

As it is most Muslims would be considered lesser by both sides, as allies or enemies.

Abz2000
02-28-2016, 03:51 PM
What, are your leaders enforcing the law of Allah which you want to be a part of? told you about wmds again? or are busy arming the mujahideen, and anyone who fights against them in the name of removing Assad whilst seeking new pretexts for invasion? When are such riduculous questions going to get old?

Ka’b ibn Ujrah reported:
The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, came to us while we were a group of nine.
The Prophet said, “Verily, tyrannical rulers will come after me
and whoever affirms their lies and supports their oppression has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him,
and he will not drink with me at the fountain in Paradise.
Whoever does not affirm their lies and does not support their oppression is part of me and I am part of him,
And he will drink with me at the fountain in Paradise.”

Source: Sunan An-Nasa’i 4207
Grade:*Sahih*(authentic) according to Ibn Hajar

rعَنْ كَعْبِ بْنِ عُجْرَةَ قَالَ خَرَجَ عَلَيْنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَنَحْنُ تِسْعَةٌ فَقَالَ*إِنَّهُ سَتَكُونُ بَعْدِي أُمَرَاءُ مَنْ صَدَّقَهُمْ بِكَذِبِهِمْ وَأَعَانَهُمْ عَلَى ظُلْمِهِمْ
فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي وَلَسْتُ مِنْهُ وَلَيْسَ بِوَارِدٍ عَلَيَّ الْحَوْضَ وَمَنْ لَمْ يُصَدِّقْهُمْ بِكَذِبِهِمْ وَلَمْ يُعِنْهُمْ عَلَى ظُلْمِهِمْ فَهُوَ مِنِّي وَأَنَا مِنْهُ وَهُوَ وَارِدٌ عَلَيَّ الْحَوْضَ4207 سنن النسائي كتاب البيعة ذكر الوعيد لمن أعان أميرا على الظلمالمحدث ابن حجر العسقلاني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح

Share this:

sister herb
02-28-2016, 04:30 PM
In the Middle East is already armies of Muslim countries (and Muslim people - Kurds haven´t their own country) whose fight against Daesh and alqaeda style terrorist groups (yep, they are terrorists, remember that they kill Muslims too). By this there isn´t a big problem to fight against them as part of the Western army. But being part of some Western army includes a problem, if kind of army will take part to some other kind of invasion (like the Coalition did in Iraq before).

In general, of my mind, Muslims can go to army in the West, if they can be sure they take part only actions when some other country attacks to that country where they and their families live. Armies are tools of politicians but we must have right to protect our families against invaders - just same in which part of the world our family happens to live.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
02-28-2016, 07:39 PM
Beware of and recognize the munafiqeen who slither in the midst of the believers and the kuffar.

A soldier is not allowed to excercise judgement on every issue and most of the commands of kafir leaders are made for the purpose of inflicting and imposing injustice and falsehood. Most issues and operations are decided in the absence of such soldiers and they tend to practice mindless dissonance in operations, they even go to lengths of deceiving themselves by imagining themselves in a computer game or psychologically comparing their acts with issues of less gravity such as cleaning, mopping, etc, most of the time they don't have a clue as to why they're going on an operation other than knowing that they've been instructed to shoot people in the head.

The "i was only following orders" excuse doesn't always work, the sorcerers of pharaoh knew that and immediately repented.
the nuremberg soldiers learned that as they were sentenced and then gunned down.
The Prophet pbuh didn't even accept such an excuse from his uncle and confidant Abbass ibn abd al Muttalib.
The kafir (those who reject God and the true way of life that is Islam) forces planning to land in Syria will inshaAllah also realize this if they're foolish enough to obey unjust orders and play along with this bloodthirsty scheme of global userer domination.

6.*O you who believe! save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who flinch not (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do (precisely) what they are commanded.
7.*"O ye Unbelievers! Make no excuses this Day! Ye are being but requited for all that ye did!"
8.*O ye who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance: In the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,- the Day that Allah will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their Light will run forward before them and by their right hands, while they say, "Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for Thou hast power over all things."
9.*O Prophet! Strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed).
10.*Allah sets forth, for an example to the Unbelievers, the wife of Noah and the wife of Lut: they were (respectively) under two of our righteous servants, but they were false to their (husbands), and they profited nothing before Allah on their account, but were told: "Enter ye the Fire along with (others) that enter!"
11.*And Allah sets forth, as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: "O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong";
12.*And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).

Chapter 66:6-12

-------------------

1.*O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in Allah your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.
2.*If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth.
3.*Of no profit to you will be your relatives and your children on the Day of Judgment: He will judge between you: for Allah sees well all that ye do.
4.*There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah. we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone": But not when Abraham said to his father: "I will pray for forgiveness for thee, though I have no power (to get) aught on thy behalf from Allah." (They prayed): "Our Lord! in Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) Final Goal.
5.*"Our Lord! Make us not a (test and) trial for the Unbelievers, but forgive us, our Lord! for Thou art the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
6.*There was indeed in them an excellent example for you to follow,- for those whose hope is in Allah and in the Last Day. But if any turn away, truly Allah is Free of all Wants, Worthy of all Praise.

Quran 60:1-6

keiv
02-28-2016, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
Salam Brothers and Sisters,

I have a important question.
When you are in the army of ( for an example ) a European country
And you are sended to syria\iraq to fight against Isis and you are ordered to kill these people on your mission, are doing a good job or a terrible job in islam?

I know there are doubts about joining a western army since most of us believe
these are controller by zionists who are not in love with islam.

So what do you people think about this?
Is joining the army of a western government concidered as stupid or not?
Is killing\fighting against terrorists allowed alltough they call their selves Muslim.

Thank you for your time.

Blessings and peace upon you all.
IMO joining the army would be a definite hell no for me. When I was still in high school before 9/11, I always wanted to join the Air Force not because I wanted to fly jets into other countries and bomb people but, simply because it was a great career opportunity and I was undecided as far as a career choice. I was getting close to graduation and then 9/11 happened. I was never really political but after I saw the BS after all the smoke had cleared, that's when I woke up and couldn't believe what I was just about to do. The US is not about restoring peace in the world nor has it ever been. The reason we are in other countries is either for resources, to create instability in the region, to colonize the area or all of the above.

All I have to say is that I really don't know what is going on in the middle east. I won't say that such and such group is a terrorist nor will I say they are heroes simply because I just don't know. Don't forget, the US backs israel and claims they are the good guys and that they have the right to defend themselves when they kill thousands of innocent people so, when they say ISIS, taliban, alqaeda and such and such group are bad and evil, I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Faithbox
02-29-2016, 12:13 PM
If i would live in the US i would never join for sure. But in my case it will be the Dutch army.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.