/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua request for mocks

Hamza :)
02-28-2016, 06:01 PM
:sl:

Plzz plzzzz make lots and lots of duas since I really got to ace these mocks. :jz:

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LaSorcia
02-28-2016, 06:30 PM
Let's make a deal, I'll make lots and lots of duas, if you make lots and lots of studying, okay? :nervous:

02-28-2016, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
Let's make a deal, I'll make lots and lots of duas, if you make lots and lots of studying, okay? :nervous:
Seems like quite a deal :). Okay, deal!

LaSorcia
02-28-2016, 06:56 PM
Great! I pray that you are not nervous for the exams, that you recall what you studied, that you can finish in time, that you understand what you study. Please Allah, our concerns seem so large to us, help us with all things large and small. Help this young brother do well and know where he needs to improve. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
02-28-2016, 07:26 PM
I think the dua you need to pray religiously is Ya Subbuho, Ya Quddooso, Ya Gafooro, Ya Wadoodo.

I prayed like mad when I did my GCSE's. Instead of getting the C's I was predicted, I aced it with 13 A's. Woohoo.

hisnameiszzz
02-29-2016, 10:18 AM
PS. We all had to do 12 or 13 GCSE's at our school. It's nothing special. Most of the other people got 12/13 A*'s.

However, I think I did really well because I was also in Hafiz class.

I hope you get excellent results.

02-29-2016, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
PS. We all had to do 12 or 13 GCSE's at our school. It's nothing special. Most of the other people got 12/13 A*'s.

However, I think I did really well because I was also in Hafiz class.

I hope you get excellent results.
Ameen bro Ameen

strivingobserver98
02-29-2016, 05:12 PM
Have you completed your mocks yet? How was it?

May Allah grant you success in dunya and akhirah. Ameen.

03-01-2016, 12:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Have you completed your mocks yet? How was it?

May Allah grant you success in dunya and akhirah. Ameen.
2 done, they went good, one tomorrow and 2 next week

Ameen brother :)

Umm Abed
03-01-2016, 01:26 PM
I wish you success and ease!!

azc
03-01-2016, 01:37 PM
May Allah swt give you success. Ameen

ardianto
03-01-2016, 03:33 PM
English is not my daily language. So when I saw the tittle I thought brother Hamza was being insulted by other people. But then I notice that "mocks" in this context is not related to insult, but related to exam.

So,what is "mocks" mean in this context?.

03-01-2016, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
English is not my daily language. So when I saw the tittle I thought brother Hamza was being insulted by other people. But then I notice that "mocks" in this context is not related to insult, but related to exam.

So,what is "mocks" mean in this context?.
These are quarterly exams. Makes sense bro?

03-06-2016, 04:57 PM
:sl:

Keep those duas coming inshaAllah :jz:

Umm Abed
03-06-2016, 07:46 PM
:wa:

Best wishes and success to you!
May Allah make it easy, ameen.

lonewolf007
03-06-2016, 09:10 PM
may Allah grant you the highest mark and grant you success duniya and akhirah Ameen

hang in there lil bro and don't get nervous :)

03-08-2016, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
:wa:

Best wishes and success to you!
May Allah make it easy, ameen.
Ameen!!!

format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
may Allah grant you the highest mark and grant you success duniya and akhirah Ameen

hang in there lil bro and don't get nervous :)
Ameen

Thanks sis, i'm trying :p

03-08-2016, 07:18 PM
Keep making dua ikhwaan and akhawaat :)

BeTheChange
03-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Awww how are you finding your exams?

In sha Allah everything you revise for comes up in sha Allah. I wish you all the best.

If you need any help please feel free to let me know. I'll try my best.

Get plenty of sleep and plan ahead in sha Allah. Create a timetable and stick to it.

Read Surat Yaseen on the day and in sha Allah, Allah swt will turn your day into a success Ameen.

And after exams are over show your gratitude to Allah swt.

P.S Look at past exam papers. More often than not the exam board are lazy and will use the same or similar questions.

03-09-2016, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam,

Awww how are you finding your exams?

In sha Allah everything you revise for comes up in sha Allah. I wish you all the best.

If you need any help please feel free to let me know. I'll try my best.

Get plenty of sleep and plan ahead in sha Allah. Create a timetable and stick to it.

Read Surat Yaseen on the day and in sha Allah, Allah swt will turn your day into a success Ameen.

And after exams are over show your gratitude to Allah swt.

P.S Look at past exam papers. More often than not the exam board are lazy and will use the same or similar questions.
They're are all going good except one or two.

:jz: for the amazing advice, and yes, I'd for sure post questions if I have any :)

Much appreciated ukthi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.