/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi(gh)!

moshara
02-29-2016, 05:35 AM
Assalaamou'alaikoum

I’m going through an important transition phase in my life and feel the need to be connected with the Muslim Ummah for support.

Couldn’t find like-minded, kind-hearted brothers and sisters in my (actual) community, but have high hopes for this (online) community!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
02-29-2016, 05:42 AM
Wa alaikum salam

Here you will find a lot of support and good advice, masha'allah.

Welcome to IB Forum!

azc
02-29-2016, 06:43 AM
:wa:InshaAllah you'll see here nice ppl

Finding Peace
02-29-2016, 07:47 AM
Wa Alaikum As-Salam
It's nice to have you join the forum brother, inshallah you will get all the help and support you need to make it through this transition phase. There is alot of good people on here; share your thoughts, struggles, experiences, strength.... we will give you our advice. ☺ As muslims we must help each other and not let any of us face the world alone. We are in this together. Even if one isn't Muslim, we must still help. No one gets left behind. Congrats on joining the "Islamic Forum." We look forward to reading your threads.

format_quote Originally Posted by moshara
Assalaamou'alaikoum

I’m going through an important transition phase in my life and feel the need to be connected with the Muslim Ummah for support.

Couldn’t find like-minded, kind-hearted brothers and sisters in my (actual) community, but have high hopes for this (online) community!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
moshara
02-29-2016, 07:54 AM
Thanks Umm Abed :)

moshara
02-29-2016, 07:56 AM
Ameen - thanks Sister :)

moshara
02-29-2016, 07:57 AM
Thanks AZC :)

Muslim Woman
02-29-2016, 11:36 AM
:wa:

bro , may Allah grants what is best for you . Life is a test for hereafter . So, have patience and keep praying to Allah to strengthen you in faith.

moshara
02-29-2016, 01:38 PM
Ameen, Sister. Thanks!

greenhill
02-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Not much more to say, except, to wish you a great stay and happy browsing and posting.

:peace:

strivingobserver98
02-29-2016, 05:08 PM
وَ عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

Welcome to the forum [emoji4].

إن شاء الله you benefit here.

moshara
03-01-2016, 06:03 AM
Thanks greenhill!

moshara
03-01-2016, 06:04 AM
Ameen - thanks فرحان !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!