/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Avoid this Sin of the Century

Khalid Saifullah
03-01-2016, 07:57 AM
'Abdullah ibn Mas'ud رضي الله عنه reported reported that the Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said,
"No one who has an atom's weight of PRIDE in his heart will enter the Garden."
A man said, "And if the man likes his clothes to be good and his sandals to be good?"
He said, "Allah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Pride means to renounce the truth and abase people."
(Sahih Muslim)

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri رضي الله عنه reported that the Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said,
"The Garden and the Fire argued and the Fire said, 'I have the tyrants and the arrogant.'
The Garden said, 'I have the weak and poor people.'
Allah judged between them, 'You, the Garden, are My mercy. By you I show mercy to whomever I wish. You, the Fire, are My punishment by whom I punish whomever I will. It is My duty to fill both of you."
(Sahih Muslim)

Abu Hurayra رضي الله عنه reported that the Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said,
"There are three people that Allah will not speak to on the Day of Rising nor purify nor look at and they will have a painful punishment:
an old adulterer,
a lying ruler and
a poor person who is arrogant."
(Sahih Muslim)

MAY ALLAH SAVE US ALL FROM PRIDE AS IT'S PREVALANCE STOPS US FROM ENTERING THE GARDEN OF BLISS - AMEEN

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amatullah~
03-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Ameen

:jz:

azc
03-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Who's protected from pride and arrogance? Hardly anyone.......May Allah swt make us humble ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.