/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Too soon to wear hijab?

basamasmile
03-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Salaam aleikum!
I'm a new muslim, and I've been looking into Islam for about 5 months now. I converted a couple weeks ago, and I'm not sure if it's too soon to wear hijab. Some days I feel really ready and excited, and other days, I just want to wait. Any advice?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
03-01-2016, 01:01 PM
incomming posts

Scimitar
03-01-2016, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by basamasmile
Salaam aleikum!
I'm a new muslim, and I've been looking into Islam for about 5 months now. I converted a couple weeks ago, and I'm not sure if it's too soon to wear hijab. Some days I feel really ready and excited, and other days, I just want to wait. Any advice?
Walakum salaam dear sister :)

Wear it when you feel like it.

Don't forget to smile.

Scimi

Kiro
03-01-2016, 01:19 PM
wear it because the census of scholars is it is obligatory

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
03-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Wa alaikum salam sister, welcome to Islam:)

The sooner you wear it, the better. It is better not to delay.

azc
03-01-2016, 01:48 PM
:wa:welcome to IB. Glad to know that your our sister in Islam.Sooner you wear hijab is better for you but first be prepared for indecent comments from any hater of hijab. You may take your time till your accustomed.May Allah swt bless you with happiness and comforts in both the worlds. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.