/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 4 steps to becoming an outstanding assistant ceo of your household

GINGERBEARDMAN
03-02-2016, 01:09 PM
https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...our-household/

Received any good customer service lately? It certainly is hard to come by these days. But it does exist – and when you experience it, you can immediately tell the difference from the professionals and those who just don’t have the talent. Don’t be lulled into thinking that good customer service just happens. Companies that have exceptional customer service train their employees to be superior customer service agents. As the Assistant Chief Executive Officer of your household, you can move up from being a mediocre disciplinarian of your children to an outstanding disciplinarian by implementing the following techniques that CEOs of major corporations utilise. Here they are:

1. Set goals.
Don’t just assume your child knows how to behave, let him know what you expect of him or her. “I want you to be in bed by 9:00.” “I want your homework completed before you get on the computer.” “I want you to find other ways than hitting to let your younger brother know that you’re angry with him.” When setting goals for your child, limit goals to no more than two or three. Too many goals can be overwhelming and reduce how successful your child will be in accomplishing his goals...

Full article linked at the top of the post

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.