/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rotherham grooming: Inconvenient facts exposed

GINGERBEARDMAN
03-02-2016, 01:14 PM
https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...facts-exposed/

In an epic failure for the Muslim community it seems we did not actually read the report and instead have relied on the way it has been presented by the media. To this day most people accept as fact that CSE is carried out by “gangs of predominantly Pakistani men.” Unchallenged for 2 years an article on the Telegraph website says all “1400 girls have been sexually abused by Asian men”.

What the Jay Report actually said was:

“As has been stated many times before, there is no simple link between race and child sexual exploitation, and across the UK the greatest numbers of perpetrators of CSE are white men. The second largest category, according to the Children’s Commissioner’s report, are those from a minority ethnic background, particularly those recorded as ‘Asian’. In Rotherham, the majority of known perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage including the five men convicted in 2010. The file reading carried out by the Inquiry also confirmed that the ethnic origin of many perpetrators was ‘Asian’. In one major case in the mid-2000s, the convicted perpetrator was Afghan.”

It is no surprise at all that the second largest group nationally after whites is a minority, who else could it be? And ‘Asian’ is the largest minority group, twice as numerous as blacks. The key point regarding Rotherham is “In Rotherham, the majority of known perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage including the five men convicted in 2010.” She is clearly referring to the tiny number of previous convictions before the story blew up and victims started coming forward in larger numbers. This is confirmed by mentioning next that the current enquiry’s reading of the case files (rather than convictions) showed that many perpetrators were Asian. Previous convictions: “majority Asian” while other cases, presumably the new unresolved cases: “many Asians”, a very unspecific term and presumably the majority were therefore not Asian or she would have said it. It is hardly surprising when the first gang to be exposed was Asian that many of the suspects she would see first were Asians...

Full article in the link at the top of the post

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
03-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Two cork Asian women were also sentences alongside the men..

Although little mention anywhere.

...hmmm...can't see the wood for the trees.

GINGERBEARDMAN
03-02-2016, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Two cork Asian women were also sentences alongside the men..

Although little mention anywhere.
yes I noticed that, pretty much every newspaper and channel had the pictures of the men put up, but can only remember one or two newspapers having the pics of the women alongside

M.I.A.
03-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Literally incitement for the zombie hordes.

I hate the papers and the hate they imply.. Accidentally of course..

Where's ck when you need him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.