/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can i help ?

MuslimLawyer
03-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Salam

Does anyone need my help ?

please feel free to msg me with any concerns, or if you want a direct email address, let me know.

~ML~

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-02-2016, 04:47 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum :).

Nice to have a lawyer expert on here :D. Sister @Search also does something in that field.

The-Deist
03-02-2016, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimLawyer
Salam

Does anyone need my help ?

please feel free to msg me with any concerns, or if you want a direct email address, let me know.

~ML~
Black Ops 3 supply drop luck is bad. Help me sew them.

MuslimLawyer
03-02-2016, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
Black Ops 3 supply drop luck is bad. Help me sew them.
quit Black Ops....its all about The Division

~ML~

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
03-02-2016, 05:23 PM
quit Black Ops....its all about The Division

~ML~
Division of what?

BeTheChange
03-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Please advise me regarding an employee/employer rights on sickness.

On what grounds can an employer sack you?

If an employee has genuine medical illness which prevents them from attending work (one day every month)...

Can this be used to terminate the individual's contract?

Jazahka Allah in advance and welcome to the forum.

Search
03-02-2016, 10:23 PM
:bism:

:sl:

Hi. Hope you're doing awesome.

I'm in the U.S., and Farhan did a mention of my username and it drew me here to this thread. I too went to law school. I have litigated cases under supervision, but I haven't my license yet. Soon In-sha-Allah.

Welcome to the board
; and I look forward to seeing you post your professional opinions in some matters here. Also, if I ever decide to move to the U.K., I will consider it my right on you as my Muslim brother to be allowed pick on your brain and count on you on for help - hehe.

Thank you for joining us.

Wishing you an awesome stay,

:wa:

MuslimLawyer
03-03-2016, 10:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam,

Please advise me regarding an employee/employer rights on sickness.

On what grounds can an employer sack you?

If an employee has genuine medical illness which prevents them from attending work (one day every month)...

Can this be used to terminate the individual's contract?

Jazahka Allah in advance and welcome to the forum.
This is a very complex question to answer in a short time, but in a nutshell, employers are not expected to keep a sick employee’s job open indefinitely, however it is necessary to follow a fair procedure to manage a long-term sickness absence situation. If they proceed towards a dismissal they will potentially have to show that the dismissal was justified and fair after properly exploring all the options open to them.

There are lots of variables and other factors to consider.

~ML~

The-Deist
03-03-2016, 10:43 AM

This is a very complex question to answer in a short time, but in a nutshell, employers are not expected to keep a sick employee’s job open indefinitely, however it is necessary to follow a fair procedure to manage a long-term sickness absence situation. If they proceed towards a dismissal they will potentially have to show that the dismissal was justified and fair after properly exploring all the options open to them.

There are lots of variables and other factors to consider.

~ML~
What is the division tho?

MuslimLawyer
03-03-2016, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
What is the division tho?
Biggest new game release in 2016. Will push Black Ops into the dust.....

~ML~

colinberry1
09-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Hi ML, Hope you don't mind me asking, are you based in the UK, if so are you anywhere near London.

TDWT
09-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Thanks for offer

colinberry1
09-23-2016, 07:49 PM
ML what area of law do you practice. or is your offer only strictly apply to Muslims.

Search
09-23-2016, 07:52 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

I doubt that is the case, brother. I think he's just very inactive; if you don't mind my suggestion though, ask moderators to email him on your behalf. And InshaAllah (God-willing) you hear from him then.

:)

Best Wishes,

format_quote Originally Posted by colinberry1
ML what area of law do you practice. or is your offer only strictly apply to Muslims.

Serinity
09-23-2016, 08:37 PM
:salam:

I am confused. Isn't it wrong to give advice on laws studied that may be man made?

I mean is it even halal????? I don't want to make any blanket statement, but isn't it disbelief to give advice on law that may be man made law?

I mean, I see no problem in giving advice based on Shariah Law.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

LaSorcia
09-23-2016, 09:05 PM
I probably need the services of a London lawyer to write up a small document appointing a trustee of a fund. The will executor is dragging their feet.

EDIT-Fee for service, of course.

aaj
10-17-2016, 02:58 PM
well since no reply from my last PM I thought I'll post my request for help here if there's any lawyer who can give advice thanks.

Well my wife and I are stuck in the nightmare, we were at Costco's shopping, 4 washing machines fell 2 of which fell from 30 feet missed me and hit my wife causing a brain injury and fracturing 3 vertebrae, I thought it was our human rights to take the case to court, because it nearly could have killed the both of us. But unfortunately our solicitor did not see it that way, he said he had the right to call in a official Solicitor to take my wives position, the official Solicitor accepted whatever offer was made and the case was ended. we have not heard any more from them since.
I am a 24 seven carer for my wife, she has not received her compensation, the stress of it all have given me a stroke, my doctor had warned me about thinking about the case, that it could kill me because it sends my blood pressure over 230 if I don't isolate myself from the scenario he would stop me from driving then. I have tried to isolate myself from the worry but I cannot stop worrying about how terrible it is that 13 years have gone by and nothing has been done about this injustice.
This seems to be a 17 year old case. Why was something not done for 13 years? This is be a hard one to take to court at this point but it can be done. however, you will need a more experienced lawyer to do so. This is not something you should be seeking advice from a forum or young lawyers. Either find a lawyer in your area that can consult you or check out these links for legal advice:

Free Advice

Ask a Lawyer a Question Online - Legal Advice - Rocket Lawyer
Ask Free Legal Advice & Questions by Attorneys LawGuru

MuslimLawyer
10-17-2016, 03:23 PM
I have tried to call you on the number you provided.

It appears there is little that can be done in relation to your actual injury claim, as it was settled. However, there may be recourse against any solicitor who may have undersettled the claim, as is being suggested.

Don't hesitate to call me to discuss.

Jzk

MuslimLawyer
10-17-2016, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by colinberry1
-info removed-
....wow

~ML~

colinberry1
10-17-2016, 04:14 PM
Well the number I gave you had been with me when the first mobile phones was out, had to carry a brick in my pocket, same with my email, when MAC, firsts started out.

Please email me your information, so we can communicate on my scenario.

MuslimLawyer
10-17-2016, 04:52 PM
Please do not post up communication on a public forum. It is not appropriate.

I have tried to call you again, but no luck. Please resend via pvt msg your number. I will call on Weds

colinberry1
10-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Well ML I agree with you, but when you and your wife is a step away from your graves suddenly nothing matters any more, my apologies to everyone who take offence.

colinberry1
11-24-2016, 03:34 PM
It appears there is little that can be done in relation to your actual injury claim, as it was settled. However, there may be recourse against any solicitor who may have undersettled the claim, as is being suggested.

Can a case be settle without an agreement by the claimant, I thought they call that kind of behaviour a dictatorship, isn't Britain a democratic country?????

If it was settle what has happened to the money, have someone stolen it, do they expect a claimant to survive on nothing for 13 years, or are they expecting the claimant to die and not to hear from them again, is this what they call a British democratic legal and judicial system, is this legal, what law does it come under.

ML, You haven't given me your phone number.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!