/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam

MuslimLawyer
03-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Salam everyone.

As my name suggests, I am a Muslim Lawyer....lol

I live in London, and am an active member of a similar forum. I was asked to join here too, as I have helped many members of that forum with legal problems, and it seems that my input would be valued here too.

I hope to be of assistance to all who need it.

Get in touch if you ever need to talk in confidence.

~ML~

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
03-02-2016, 03:18 PM
hey Law, nice to meet you :)

azc
03-02-2016, 03:19 PM
:wa: welcome to IB forum

greenhill
03-02-2016, 03:29 PM
Welcome to this forum then. :shade:

We have someone who has a problem with inconsiderately noisy neighbours slamming doors all-the-time. Maybe you can help @hisnameiszzz .

In the mean time, happy browsing.. maybe you find the threads I was referring to :D

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
03-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Why thanks Greenhill. I would love some advice but unsure if there is much we can do. I have anonymously tried to get the law involved but if it was documented we would have to declare if we ever tried to sell the house which would mean it would never sell.

I am still working on trying to convince my Mother to sell and move from here but she is unwilling to do so. So I am in a huge predicament and simply can't see any way forward.

Sorry to moan again like a 5 year old girl. I know I should be ashamed of myself for whining when I have a house at least but enough is enough and I sometimes feel the only light at the end of the tunnel would be to top myself. Sorry for the dramatics.

AhmedGassama
03-02-2016, 04:03 PM
A Muslim and a Lawyer too ? wow nice! :D

Umm Abed
03-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Wassalam

We are honoured to have you on the forum, welcome:)

MuslimLawyer
03-02-2016, 05:02 PM
what a warm welcome !

humbled and honoured at the same time !

~ML~

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.