/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can't we all get along?

Kiro
03-02-2016, 10:02 PM
when I see either side for example when a atheistic video says 'Muslim got owned', these athiests have these insulting comments and insult the rationality and logic of a Human like 'how can you believe in a fairy tail'. And I see it with the Muslims with click bait titles like 'Richard Dawkings got owned.'

can't we all get along? Sure we differ on a matter but lets respect one another and be polite to one another. No need to be rude and bash other people and their faiths or beliefs. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
03-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Kiro;

Thanks for starting this thread, and I fully agree with you, we should strive to get on with each other, despite all our differences.

Blessings

Eric

BilalKid
03-02-2016, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
when I see either side for example when a atheistic video says 'Muslim got owned', these athiests have these insulting comments and insult the rationality and logic of a Human like 'how can you believe in a fairy tail'. And I see it with the Muslims with click bait titles like 'Richard Dawkings got owned.'
on youtube?? ^o)

azc
03-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Views are good though, but what about fitnahmongers? Who is Richard dowkins? An atheist. That's it. Who cares of him?.I don't think any Muslim will start criticizing him until he attacks on Islam and Islamic teachings. Atheists have special interest in criticizing Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!