/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Memories. IB Forums

Umm Abed
03-03-2016, 10:00 AM
:sl:
Its almost one year since I joined IB forums!

The idea just occurred to me to post in memory of my joining, and I checked the date and it happened to be a year!! :happy:Gosh how time have flown! I still remember having difficulty in registering and finally mods came to my rescue!:D

So here I am, hoping that I never gave mods or anyone a hard time;D.

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you mods, and many other members, and special mention to Farhan, for making my stay here a pleasant one, and always so welcoming:)

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-03-2016, 12:26 PM
:wa:

I hope you learnt a lot and your stay was beneficial.

So when is young Abed joining? :outta:

Wow time does indeed fly. Your 2 year thread seems like a few days away :D.

:ma: congrats :).

:jz: for mention appreciate it.

May Allah :swt: bless us all - accept our duas, forgive our sins, multiply our hasanat, grant us all good health & happiness & ultimately Jannah. Ameen.

Umm Abed
03-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Yes alhamdulillah, Ive learnt a lot, and continue learning. Its also taught me a lot about different people and diversity in cultures across the board.

Lol, insha'allah soon:D,

What Ive noticed also is the forum was much quieter first few months when I joined, but as of recent there's been much more activity, thanks to our younger ones - many newbies have joined, you might have noticed this too, Farhan, being the most active mod on here:shade:just keep 'em in line lol:outta:

Ameen to the beautiful duas, wishing the same to you - and all muslims ameen!

Anyone can post on this thread your positive experience with IB forums,:iblove:

greenhill
03-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Yup, the quiet bit was following the server migration or something. Many older members left. It was rather 'kickin' before that, and I hear it was 'rocking' from a long time ago.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
03-03-2016, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Yes alhamdulillah, Ive learnt a lot, and continue learning. Its also taught me a lot about different people and diversity in cultures across the board.
Alhamdulilah glad to hear :).

As Sis Umm Abed mentioned anyone can share their positive experience here :). Look forward to reading them.

just keep 'em in line lol
@Kiro @Serenity @StrivingforDeen

BilalKid
03-03-2016, 10:25 PM
am i 2 year?? ^o)

:iblove:

strivingobserver98
03-04-2016, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
am i 2 year??
Nearly 2 years :).

:ma:.

Umm Abed
03-04-2016, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Yup, the quiet bit was following the server migration or something. Many older members left. It was rather 'kickin' before that, and I hear it was 'rocking' from a long time ago.

:peace:
I came in the quiet era, browsed quite a bit before registering .. it would be nice if the ones who left returned..

There are tons of beneficial threads on here masha'allah.

strivingobserver98
03-04-2016, 03:18 PM
I came in the quiet era, browsed quite a bit before registering .. it would be nice if the ones who left returned..

There are tons of beneficial threads on here masha'allah.
What did you think of me when I was "Brand new" in the quiet era? I became head admin around 2 years ago, was very new to everything.

Do you still remember the usernames of those in the past :O? You can Tag them with "@username" on this thread and they will get notified :thumbs_up.

Umm Abed
03-04-2016, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
What did you think of me when I was "Brand new" in the quiet era? I became head admin around 2 years ago, was very new to everything.

Do you still remember the usernames of those in the past :O? You can Tag them with "@username" on this thread and they will get notified :thumbs_up.
Im assuming the quiet era is when I joined, but maybe Im wrong ! I dont know members before that, as Im here for only a year. Maybe someone can tag them, lets see who they are:shade:
Thats amazing: two years and still going strong:D,..maybe you'd want to tell your story one day of how you joined and how was the forum back then:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.