/* */

PDA

View Full Version : divorce !

Houssam
03-03-2016, 12:03 PM
What do you think the reason for divorce? And how we can avoid them?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
03-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Assalamualykum.

Sadly divorce has become a very common happening these days, to the extent that it's no longer frown upon, whereas Nabee صلي الله عليه وسلم Has said "the arsh of Allah shakes when a divorce issued"

There are many underlying factors as to why it has become so common, listed below are a few :

1. Over expectation largely caused by dating before marriage.

2. Under performance

3. Lack of tolerance

4. Lack of understanding

5. Outside influence, friends etc

Divorce can be avoided by getting help and counseling immediately, don't wait till the situation reaches a point of beyond repairs.

May Allah help and guide us all. Aameen

Umm Abed
03-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Wassalam

There are so many factors contributing to divorce. Keeping a marriage strong and going is hard work.

By working together as a team, based on understanding, love and patience - divorce can be avoided, insha'allah.

MuslimLawyer
03-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Divorce is when one or both parties are unhappy in the relationship, and despite all efforts, cannot go on.

There is nothing in Islam that compels you stay unhappy.

The cause of unhappiness.....now that's a whole months worth of writing !!!!

~ML~

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
03-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Start writing... :D

:peace:

ardianto
03-03-2016, 06:10 PM
My wife was not my partner

When I was kid, before I learned about marriage, previously I learned about family, which father, mother, and children are family who related to each other, love each other. That's why I could maintain my marriage from 1994 until my beloved wife passed away in 2013. For me, my wife was my family member, not my partner. If I regard her as my partner, I would thinking like many other people which they have principle "If I still matched with my partner, continue. If doesn't matched anymore, breakup".

Asiyah3
03-03-2016, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Houssam
What do you think the reason for divorce? And how we can avoid them?
By not getting married at all.

Choose the right person to marry is the first step.

azc
03-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Eric H is more experience here to answer

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.