/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just took my shahada three weeks ago

AbdulRahim93
03-03-2016, 08:55 PM
I just recently took my shahata an at first I felt very good but these past three weeks have been very bad the iman where I'm at has lied to the board about me an i have recordings stating my alagations I am in need of a place an been sleeping outside at the park I don't know who to talk to I'm very very sad an feel hurt an betrayed please somebody give me advice please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-03-2016, 10:04 PM
:sl:

Welcome to IslamicBoard, happy to hear that you took your Shahadah :statisfie. :ma:

To help understand your circumstances better can you elaborate on "Lied to the board about me"?

Sorry to hear about your situation. May Allah :swt: give you ease and relief from these difficult times. Ameen.

AbdulRahim93
03-03-2016, 10:14 PM
Yes I recently just became homeless I asked for help one of the masjid where I'm at was going to help me but the iman went an told lies on me I have voice recordings backing my alagations bug nobody wants to sit down an here the truth even when I have evidence

greenhill
03-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that. Not very clear what you are saying.

I won't go into the bad but look to other ways to seek help and leave the situation with the imam alone. It is not going to help your situation. If the imam has been spreading fitnah then he will need to answer Allah.

Seek Allah's help.. dua

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-04-2016, 02:08 AM
:sl:welcome to forum. What we can do to help you, brother. Where do you live?

Muslim Woman
03-04-2016, 11:18 AM
:sl:

bro , Welcome to Islam . May Allah eases the situation and grants what is best for u.

kmjamal
03-04-2016, 09:58 PM
Assalam Alaikum Brother,

You mean the Imaam of the masjid? Can you please elaborate the things and also please share where do you stay?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.