/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your view on the perfect Islamic world

Faithbox
03-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Peace and blessings upon you brothers and Sisters,

Since we hear nowadays alot about islamic state and a So Called caliphate i want
to get rid of all these bad stuff we know and make a topic about the ideal islamic world trough the ' normale muslims'.

If you had the power and the ability to start your own empire, how would it look like?

Like for an example,

In my empire i would change alot!

First of all i would invite every Muslim Christian Jew around the world that want
to live in a land where everyone could have a life that would be pleasing in the eyes of God and more in context with their ancient scriptures send trough his prophet.

Everyone whatever religion they follow are part of a Brotherhood.
Safety and peace are for all citizens the main priority!

I can see you thinking now, how will you ever reach such a goal?

Well when they will arrive they have to start building up a life in the empire.
People will be given the materials to build their own houses and villages with their own created gardens and parks.
Working together will brings these people close to each other and make them realise
that it dont matter how your views on god are, love peace and respect are main prioritys in every religion!
The design of every village will be unique and the villagers will end up proud and protecting to their little wonder world.

I would take away their cars and change them in for horses or camels.
In my opinion taking care of life is beter to gain points in the here after and gives people more appreciation about the creation given by God for us.

Every town\village will have a great amount of land to harvest their food on.
The locals will work together to obtain the blessings given by Allmighty god for them and enjoy once again their selfproduced meals

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faithbox
03-03-2016, 09:57 PM
I would ban sptv phones and computer.People have to get away from their screens and enjoy what creator have created for us.

Take a book and memorise your verses in the park with the birds keeping you in company.
Take your husband to the park and enjoy nature and privacy.

My tax system will be:
Tax will be used for free healthcare
Tax will be used for every soul in the empire to be fed when needed.
Tax will be used for anroof upon everyones head.

I also would introduce a currency of gold and silver again.

People will socialize and unite again and understand that they need each other.

How would your empire look like?
Iam waiting for your story!

ardianto
03-03-2016, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
I also would introduce a currency of gold and silver again.
Both gold and silver have intrinsic values which their fluctuation are different, and it makes gold and silver cannot be attached to each other in single currency system. That's why Muslim economists nowadays do not think to return to gold and silver currency system, but develop modern Islamic economy and finance that still based on Islamic values.

Faithbox
03-03-2016, 11:07 PM
I disagree,

Imagine life after ww3/malhama, paper money will have no value anymore.
Gold and silver will be the currency we will use definetly.
Also the euphrates will reveal a mountain of gold in the end times.
I think when they speak about imam al mahdi he will give people gold and silver instead of papermoney or digital money.

But who knows

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-04-2016, 07:32 AM
I never imagine of utopia!

Eric H
03-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Faithbox;

I could live in your kingdom, sounds good to me, striving to live in peace with each other. You could also ban stock markets, and charging interest and no gambling. If I have to give up my car for a camel, I would like a red one that does a hundred miles to the gallon, and will cruise at seventy miles per hour. :D

Then you have my vote.

Thank you Mr President.

Faithbox
03-04-2016, 09:37 AM
Peace be upon you Eric.My camels are offered with 4ld ( four leg drive ) and a henna kit can be applied at our very own Pimp my Camel ©

The use of interest would be illegal for sure.
Gambling is also against my laws☺

I myself would like to introduce a system where people dont need money in the first place. They have their basic s and their daily needs. Gold and silver are just a extra for luxurious boughts.

I fergot to mention also:

Man will get their manhood back on my turf.
Women will be getting their femdom back aswell.

For an example:
Father and son are working together in the morning to work on the land and feed the animals. Trough this they get the best way to bond and get to know each other.

When arrived at home mother and daughter can make sure there will be a wonderfull meal made out of their harvest.
We all know that the love of the man goes trough his stomach.
This will give man and women more insight on how they are in need for each other.

I also loved the idea of people travelling trough the empire.
Taking a wonderfull journey with some stops at the mosques\churches to gain some energy back and meet other brothers/sisters in the empire.
While arrived at the houses of god they can do their praying and maybe learn some more from high educated religious folks at there.

Its comfortable to travel around at know you have not much food with you, because everyone will be encouraged to perform good deeds.
People will invite every soul in need to take care over ( you dont see this much on tv but you probably have seen it yourself how many muslims are already like this )

I myself as ruler will have just the same living as the prophet pbu.
A small houses without luxury with a little yard and some animals are enough for me.

I would travel trough the empire in disguise with a little elite team hunting on people in need to help out.

I would build design a little kind of noisy open temple place in every place where people can sing their chorusses wethever its a nasheed or church alike theme.
People can enjoy each other and the blessings of their voice by this entering the town.

Passports will be destroyed and honor will take its place
Your family or relatives will tell who you are like back then.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.