/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Caption this image of Muslim Men Praying

strivingobserver98
03-04-2016, 04:34 PM
What's your caption?

I would say, poor or rich we are all servants of Allah and we will be raised up to Allah. No matter what your wealth or status, you will be 6 foot under.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
03-04-2016, 04:40 PM
When prayer time comes, stop your work and stand in prayer.

BilalKid
03-05-2016, 02:18 AM
anyone can be imam :shade:

LaSorcia
03-05-2016, 02:30 AM
We have to share a car, but he gets his own!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
03-05-2016, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
We have to share a car, but he gets his own!
Maybe they aren´t going to the same direction.

ardianto
03-05-2016, 03:22 PM
The different appearance between Imam and ma'moom in he picture remind me to my experience that makes me want to give caption. Unfortunately I haven't found the right words.

The experience was ..... One day I came late to masjid. But I was not alone. There were four brothers from a Muslim organization. We knew each other although not personally. I stood beside them. But they looked at me and asked me to become Imam. That's not my only experience became Imam. But asked to become Imam for them was surprising me, due to difference between me and them. I put my hands on belly when salah, while they put their hands on chest. They were four, majority. I was alone, minority. But position as 'majority' did not make them feel superior toward me.

Now look at the picture. The ma'moom are from one group which they are three, while the Imam is alone. But position as majority does not make them feel superior and want to lead salah.

Okay, can anybody help me to give caption for the picture based on what I have said?.

M.I.A.
03-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Reminds me of a video I saw on YouTube.. Where Arabs dressed in white pull up to convenience stores and ask other men (who dress as westerners) to go get them stuff from the shop..

Little respect is shown if any.

Insaanah
03-05-2016, 05:12 PM
:salam:

Are such drawings of humans allowed if it's without a face?

If so, one of the following translations:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said (in his farewell hajj sermon at Arafaat): “O people! Verily your Lord is One and your father [Adam] is one. An Arab is no better than a non-Arab, and a non-Arab is no better than an Arab; a red man is no better than a black man and a black man is no better than a red man – except if it is in terms of taqwa (piety)…” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 22391)

Or:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a white man over a black man, or of a black man over a white man, except in terms of taqwa. The people are from Adam, and Adam is from dust.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (3270)

Kiro
03-05-2016, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
:salam:

Are such drawings of humans allowed if it's without a face?

If so, one of the following translations:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said (in his farewell hajj sermon at Arafaat): “O people! Verily your Lord is One and your father [Adam] is one. An Arab is no better than a non-Arab, and a non-Arab is no better than an Arab; a red man is no better than a black man and a black man is no better than a red man – except if it is in terms of taqwa (piety)…” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 22391)

Or:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a white man over a black man, or of a black man over a white man, except in terms of taqwa. The people are from Adam, and Adam is from dust.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (3270)
wswrb
https://islamqa.info/en/71170
https://islamqa.info/en/39806
https://islamqa.info/en/72915

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.