/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are current worst countries for Muslims in World?

Ineed Umar
03-07-2016, 04:20 AM
Yesterday I was having a conversation with my friend and we discussed about the state of Muslims and what would be worst places for us to establish.

In my opinion Japan is where environments are quite harsh they won't let you pray in public I think and they label all Muslims as terrorists.

In what other countries you think Muslims lives are extremely harsh?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faithbox
03-07-2016, 09:13 AM
I disagree, the moral and standards of janese is more close to muslims than you think.The way they treat their parrents. The way of shy and humble ness towards another person is also something to think about. Like eye contact, handshaking dont happen etc.

Its more easy to live as a proper muslim out there than west of europe.
However it is and will not become a major muslim country. And somehow iam happy with that. Because the problem today is that too much of arab culture comes with islam. But islam is universal.

I think ibiza is the worst country for muslims

The-Deist
03-07-2016, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
I disagree, the moral and standards of janese is more close to muslims than you think.The way they treat their parrents. The way of shy and humble ness towards another person is also something to think about. Like eye contact, handshaking dont happen etc.

Its more easy to live as a proper muslim out there than west of europe.
However it is and will not become a major muslim country. And somehow iam happy with that. Because the problem today is that too much of arab culture comes with islam. But islam is universal.

Isen't Ibiza a city?

Faithbox
03-07-2016, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
Isen't Ibiza a city?
Hmm in my mind a island ������

Well than i say Texas

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
03-07-2016, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Faithbox;2879399]Hmm in my mind a island]

The-Deist
03-07-2016, 11:14 AM
[QUOTE=Faithbox;2879399]Hmm in my mind a island

Scimitar
03-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Isen't Ibiza a city?
Both of you are so stupid its funny lol

Ibiza isn't a country, it's an Island that belongs to the Spanish. Nor is it a city. lol.

Get a map, and an education.

The-Deist
03-07-2016, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
Both of you are so stupid its funny lol

Ibiza isn't a country, it's an Island that belongs to the Spanish. Nor is it a city. lol.

Get a map, and an education.
I knew that of course.

Scimitar
03-07-2016, 12:10 PM
maybe i was a little too fast in calling you idiots but i gotta admit, your comments did make me laugh :) so thank you

LaSorcia
03-07-2016, 12:12 PM
I knew that of course.
Then you probably also know that Texas isn't its own country. But please don't tell any Texans that, it might start a war with the rest of the US.:omg:

The-Deist
03-07-2016, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
maybe i was a little too fast in calling you idiots but i gotta admit, your comments did make me laugh :) so thank you
No problemo, a little dissing here and there is healthy.

Faithbox
03-07-2016, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
Then you probably also know that Texas isn't its own country. But please don't tell any Texans that, it might start a war with the rest of the US.:omg:
Haha i know its a ' state ' but its big enough to call it a country.
With alot of countrysides hehe..
I hate cowboy stuff so yeah.. And cowbos hate me.

I think most muslim countrys are the worst countries for muslims around the world..
Or shifted dictators or douchebags not worthy of ruling the land. I take saudi for an example.. Not worthy to rule our holyland! Name ot back to Najd!
s

The-Deist
03-07-2016, 12:57 PM
Haha i know its a ' state ' but its big enough to call it a country.
With alot of countrysides hehe..
I hate cowboy stuff so yeah.. And cowbos hate me.

I think most muslim countrys are the worst countries for muslims around the world..
Or shifted dictators or douchebags not worthy of ruling the land. I take saudi for an example.. Not worthy to rule our holyland! Name ot back to Najd!
s
Isn't Texas a street in New York?

Faithbox
03-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Isn't Texas a street in New York?
Nope its a farm in mexico

Scimitar
03-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Nope its a farm in mexico
Now that be clever!!! :D

OnlyMuslim
04-15-2018, 02:46 AM
North Korea, that dude is like a modern day Fir'awn. The people there worship Kim Jong Un like some deity and follow his every order. From what i know, those who are caught practising any religion apart from the ones that are thought to be part of traditional Korean culture (e.g. Buddhism) are executed in brutal ways. Even if you were to successfully escape, your entire family who you left behind would be punished very severely. There's literally no way to win over there Subhanallah.

anatolian
04-15-2018, 05:38 AM
The worst is Myanmar now. They kill us.

Misbah-Abd
04-15-2018, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
This.

muslim brother
04-15-2018, 12:12 PM
The Diagnosis
A dire need exists for us to study the Qur’an and Hadith and thereby realize the primary cause for our disgrace and downfall. It is an undisputed axiom of reality that no incident occurs in this universe accidentally. We as Muslims believe that every occurrence is directly by the command and doing of Almighty Allah. However, every occurrence has been assigned an outward cause that apparently seems to control and govern it. Thus our difficulties are also governed by causes which Allah and His Rasul صلى الله عليه وسلم have explained to us in the Qur’an and Hadith:
“And whatever calamity befalls you, it is due to your own doings and Allah forgives many of your shortcomings.” (Qur’an 42:30)
At another juncture:
“Corruption has spread on water and land due to the doings of mankind in order that Allah make them taste the penalty of some of their doings. Perhaps they may retract (from their disobedience).” (Qur’an 30:41)
At another juncture:
“Why would Allah punish you if you were grateful and believed. And Allah is Most Appreciative, All-Knowing.” (Qur’an 4:147)
All these verses indicate that the chastisement of Allah is the direct result of our disobedience, ungratefulness, and transgression. On the other hand, if we are obedient and grateful, no punishment will overtake us.
Gratefulness
Proper appreciation of Allah’s bounties is the correct utilization of these favours. To utilize life, health, faculties of sight, hearing, feeling, thinking, locomotion, finances, status and position, all for the pleasure of Allah and in accordance with His commandments is true appreciation of Allah’s bounties. The anti-thesis of this is ungratefulness, which invites the wrath and displeasure of Allah.
Heavenly Blessings (Barakah)
Adopting a life of taqwa (piety) i.e. fulfilling all the commands of the Shari’ah and abstaining from the prohibitions is the cause of blessings descending from the heavens.
“If the people of the locality had believed and adopted taqwa(piety), We would have opened upon them the blessings of the heavens and the earth; but they denied and falsified, thus We seized them due to their actions.” (Qur’an, 7:96)
There are numerous verses and hadiths to this effect.
The Consequences of Sin
With regards to the verse:
“And whatever calamity befalls you, it is due to your own doings.” (Qur’an 42:30)
Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم explained the tafsīr of this verse to Hadrat Ali رضي الله عنه thus:
“O Ali! whatever calamity befalls you: illness, affliction or any worldly calamity, it is the earning of your own hands.”
Hadrat Hasan رضي الله عنه reports that Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
“By Him in whose control is my life! Any scratch, twitching of veins, slipping of the foot or a flying stone suddenly striking the body; all are due to the committing of sins.”
Hadrat Abu Musa رضي الله عنه reports that Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
“A wound or any slighter calamity is due to the commission of sins.”
Hadrat Imrān bin Husain رضي الله عنه once felt ill. People came to pay him a visit and expressed their condolences. He replied: “What is achieved by condolences? This is due to some sin I have committed.”
Hadrat Dahhak reports, “A person who forgets the Qur’an after learning it is due to committing sins.” Thereafter he recited this verse and said, “What could be a greater calamity than forgetting the Qur’an?”
Once Asmā bint Abi Bakr رضي الله عنه experienced a headache. She exclaimed, “This is due to my sins.” (Durr al-Manthūr, Ibn Kathīr)

azc
04-15-2018, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Agree.

And all those Muslim countries that are silent on this killing are equally worst

cinnamonrolls1
04-16-2018, 07:33 PM
All countries have pros and cons

rebelutionary
04-22-2018, 03:04 AM
most so called muslim countries are the worst places for muslims, they all have alcohol banned under religious grounds yet these countries allow riba openly.... do the math!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.