/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic state as they called Daa"esh

Amat Allah
03-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Assalaamu Alikumu Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I don"t know if such topic is allowed or not but I really need to know your opinions about this group...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sister101
03-07-2016, 07:23 PM
This should be interesting...

Musa Addi
03-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Salam,

A group that kills Muslims and calls them kafirs? Sounds like khawarij if you ask me. Allah knows best but from what I know about them they are misguided.

Faithbox
03-07-2016, 07:49 PM
Today you are only a true muslim with a ak47 or a p90..Thats how the world gets to see it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
03-07-2016, 09:00 PM
If i was allowed to go there i could possibly give an opinion about them, judging by kaafir media analyses and spin is difficult since they have regularly proven themselves to be untrustworthy and deceitful, and those amongst them who do have the urge to report truthfully and objectively are constrained by a myriad of "laws" threatening harm against them.
But judging from the stuff that people in the region have gone through before and during the U.S invasion of Iraq and subsequent massacres and imposition of colonial puppets enforcing kufr and injustice upon them and the fact that they have exhausted themselves in turning to the world for help i believe that it is rational that people would finally declare an Islamic State.
i believe that whoever is in authority in the region should establish Islamic law for the sake of Allah and if "daeesh" does that best then wonderful, i also believe that we should be allowed to migrate to a genuine Islamic state and that it and it's inhabitants should not be harmed or sabotaged in their efforts to live as Muslims with judgement and rule according to the law of Allah, i also believe that if the majorities of any country vote to join such a state, that that state should be automatically expanded to incorporate such land into the state and the inhabitants should be given the option of migrating out if they prefer the judgement of kufr.
I think that would be more conducive to peace, progress and stability.

anatolian
03-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Daaesh is ISIS..well, I am not with them

Faithbox
03-07-2016, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Daaesh is ISIS..well, I am not with them
Iam joining that statement.

Since these people are against every disbeliever i call them failed in islam.
Since their major victim group are muslims i call them devils.
Since they use their own soldiers trough suicide bombing i call them kafirs themselves.
Their so called khalif is someone i dont like at all!
If a person with no nour in his face is leading the muslim world he can forget it.

Islam is peace, not some douchebags that like to kill and conquer.

Abz2000
03-08-2016, 02:12 AM

Beware of the women of Yusuf, order Abu Bakr to lead salah.

hanz
03-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Islam is a peaceful religion. Hence anyone who professes violence is not part of the religion. There have been war in Islam, but all these have been defensive wars. Any other wars waged by muslims are not necessarily Islamic wars and should not be construed so.

Again, in Islam, one of the actions that are punishable with death is rebellion against your country's rulers. If you feel that your rights as a muslim is not protected, you may leave for other pastures; but staying under the very same rule and warring against it is totally unislamic.

Therefore, from all counts such actions cannot be treated as acts of muslims or in favour of Islam.

Serinity
03-08-2016, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hanz
Islam is a peaceful religion. Hence anyone who professes violence is not part of the religion. There have been war in Islam, but all these have been defensive wars. Any other wars waged by muslims are not necessarily Islamic wars and should not be construed so.

Again, in Islam, one of the actions that are punishable with death is rebellion against your country's rulers. If you feel that your rights as a muslim is not protected, you may leave for other pastures; but staying under the very same rule and warring against it is totally unislamic.

Therefore, from all counts such actions cannot be treated as acts of muslims or in favour of Islam.
I've read/heard that there is both, offensive Jihad, and Defensive Jihad. But I also read, that us Muslims may only do Jihad in self-defence..

now that is confusing.

Abz2000
03-08-2016, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hanz

I moved, i still find secular (kafir) ways and judgement pushed upon the masses and supported by britain and america.
which country establishes Islamic courts where people can go for judgement according to the commands of Allah, and where the edicts of the monarchy/dictatorship don't attempt to override the commands of Allah? And which country is it that Muslims are allowed and invited to migrate and settle when they feel constrained by the "laws" in their lands of origin or birth?

Don't you feel humiliated when implying that Muslim sisters should be forced to go to school without hijab and isn't it wrong to say that people should accept it?

Regarding defensive wars, maybe you've been watching too much t.v
Read up on the conquests of Egypt, Iraq, Shaam, Persia, and the riddah wars, check the terms presented by Khalid, Umar and others.
Let us please refrain from forging falsehood against Allah.
When people are content in having their differences resolved in disobedience to the laws of Allah, they lose the privilege of calling themselves Muslims and believers in Allah and the last day. They become a God forsaken people who have forfeited the right to security and peace from Allah.

Whosoever sees a munkar let them counter it with their hand,
If they cannot, then with their tongue,
If they cannot, then with their heart - and that is the weakest of faith.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.