/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters....

MercifulSlave
03-08-2016, 02:22 AM
Assalamualaikum guys, hope you are all healthy and are okay .Thought I'd sign up, need to talk about Islam more and seek more knowledge. Also my Iman sometimes drops so I'm hoping this kind of environment will boost my iman Insha'Allah and keep me on the straight path.

See you around soon Insha'Allah :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
03-08-2016, 03:37 AM
welcome!!! :shade:

eesa the kiwi
03-08-2016, 04:54 AM
wa alaikum salam rahmatulah wa barakatu

talibilm
03-08-2016, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
wa alaikum salam rahmatulah wa barakatu
:salam: Mercifulslave and eesa The Kiwi,

eesa the Kiwi

Bro, I did not know you were here too, I am talibilm09 from UF. How are you bro ? wish n hope everyone is fine at the UF. i could not log on to it after i had arrived to India since that URL has been blocked here.:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-08-2016, 05:29 AM
:wa:welcome to forum. Hope you'll be benefited by the vast treasure of knowledge of forum

eesa the kiwi
03-08-2016, 07:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
:salam: Mercifulslave and eesa The Kiwi,

eesa the Kiwi

Bro, I did not know you were here too, I am talibilm09 from UF. How are you bro ? wish n hope everyone is fine at the UF. i could not log on to it after i had arrived to India since that URL has been blocked here.:D
why was it blocked?
hope you are well bro been a while since ive heard from you

azc
03-08-2016, 11:25 AM
:salam: Mercifulslave and eesa The Kiwi, eesa the Kiwi Bro, I did not know you were here too, I am talibilm09 from UF. How are you bro ? wish n hope everyone is fine at the UF. i could not log on to it after i had arrived to India since that URL has been blocked here.:D
I've no issues in log UF but I hardly visit UF now. Why are you facing this problem.?

talibilm
03-08-2016, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
I've no issues in log UF but I hardly visit UF now. Why are you facing this problem.?
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
why was it blocked?
hope you are well bro been a while since ive heard from you
Alhamdulilah Bro. When I was in Thailand the UF Mod Sajid did inform on the feedback section that SOME Indian states UF has been banned and I think it was due discussions on UF about some issues on cow culling ban here. Its better we leave this is an Indian local issue or else IB will be banned as well.

Kiro
03-08-2016, 01:16 PM
welcome to the forum my son

wswrb

strivingobserver98
03-08-2016, 01:24 PM
:wa:

Nice name, reminds me of MercifulServant YouTube channel.

Welcome to IB brother :).

:ia: you benefit here.

azc
03-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Alhamdulilah Bro. When I was in Thailand the UF Mod Sajid did inform on the feedback section that SOME Indian states UF has been banned and I think it was due discussions on UF about some issues on cow culling ban here. Its better we leave this is an Indian local issue or else IB will be banned as well.
I'm also from India though, but I've no problem in log in UF

MercifulSlave
03-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Appreciate it

strivingobserver98
03-08-2016, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MercifulSlave
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Appreciate it
How are you finding the forum so far brother? :)

MercifulSlave
03-08-2016, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:wa:

Nice name, reminds me of MercifulServant YouTube channel.

Welcome to IB brother :).

:ia: you benefit here.
Tbh akhi it's where I got my username from haha. Just slightly tweaked it a bit lol :)

MercifulSlave
03-08-2016, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
How are you finding the forum so far brother? :)
This is the only thread I've been on so far lol. But I do like the vibe on here. Everyone seems nice.

Will look into other sections of forum after Maghrib and join in some discussions Insha'Allah. Thsbks

MercifulSlave
03-08-2016, 05:38 PM
^Thanks for asking* :)

sister herb
03-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum.

Umm Abed
03-08-2016, 06:02 PM
A big welcome to our new members with:salambox:may you like it here and benefit:).

lonewolf007
03-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Wasalam brother welcome to the forum

Hope you benefit from it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.