/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you fear death

Hamza :)
03-09-2016, 11:22 AM
:sl:

Sometimes when I'm running high through emotions I be like O Allah I don't wanna live in this world I'm ready to leave, I have no regrets and stuff, and I do mean it most of the time.
Do you fear death, do you think you wouldn't want to leave the dunya right now? Why? Why do we not prepare ourselves?

Reminder to myself first and foremost of course

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Your brave. I'm not

M.I.A.
03-09-2016, 01:08 PM
No.

Got robbed on the bus once. Twice my size and age probably.

Came up to me unzipped my jacket.

Inside pocket.

...even guessed which side the pocket was on.

No. Even death doesn't pick a fight that he can't win.

Kiro
03-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Is it obligatory for me to fear death? I'm extremely calm.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
03-09-2016, 04:22 PM
Each to their own, Kiro.

I look at the hours in a day... apart from my time on the forum and prayers (sat prayers take an hour in total for a day. Sleep and going to sleep 8 hours. Work plus travel time 11, 4 hours free. . So a total one hour a day maximum 2 in 24 hours remembering Allah.

Hmmmm:hmm:

Not good enough, I think. I know for sure that once I'm on the other side, I'll regret all those wasted time.. :skeleton:

:peace:

Hamza :)
03-09-2016, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Each to their own, Kiro.

I look at the hours in a day... apart from my time on the forum and prayers (sat prayers take an hour in total for a day. Sleep and going to sleep 8 hours. Work plus travel time 11, 4 hours free. . So a total one hour a day maximum 2 in 24 hours remembering Allah.

Hmmmm:hmm:

Not good enough, I think. I know for sure that once I'm on the other side, I'll regret all those wasted time.. :skeleton:

:peace:
You can remember Allah during work and travel by reciting adhkaar :)

Umm Malik
03-09-2016, 05:16 PM
may allah guide us
ameen

Snow
03-09-2016, 07:05 PM
I really like the conclusion some Greek philosopher came to.
It was basically how the fear of death was not rational.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.