/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intelligence of Hazrat Ali RadiALLAHuanhu

smak
03-10-2016, 07:26 PM
A person was about to die,and before dying he wrote his Will which went as follows:
"I have 17 Camels, and I have three sons. Divide my Camels in such a way that my eldest son gets half of them, the second one gets 1/3rd of the total and my youngest son gets 1/9th of the total number of Camels."
After his death when the relatives read his will they got extremely perplexed and said to each other that how can we divide 17 camels like this.
So after a long hard thought they decided that there was only one man in Arabia who could help them: "Hazrat ALI(radiALLAHuanhu)."
So they all came to the door of Hazrat ALI(radiALLAHuanhu) and put forward their problem.
Hazrat ALI(radiALLAHuanhu) said, "Ok, I will divide the camels as per the man's will."
Hazrat ALI(radiALLAHuanhu) said, "I will lend one of my camels to the total which makes it 18 (17+1=18), now lets divide
as per his will."
The eldest son gets 1/2 of 18 = 9
The second one gets 1/3 of 18 = 6
The youngest gets 1/9 of 18 = 2
Now the total number of camels = 17 (9+6+2=17)
Then Hazrat ALI(radiALLAHuanhu) said,
"Now I will take my Camel back."

NOTE:- Once PROPHET MUHAMMAD sallalaahualaihiwasallam said " I am the city of knowledge and wisdom, and ALI (radiALLAHuanhu) is its gate.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.