/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Dua that Umm Salama was taught

strivingobserver98
03-11-2016, 02:45 AM
This is the duaa that Umm Salama(R.anha) made as taught to her by Abu Salama (R.an) as taught to him by Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam).

Which resulted in Allah giving Umm Salama (R.anha) the Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) as a husband, when Abu Salama (R.an) passed away.

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُوْنَ، اَللَّهُمَّ أْجُرْنِيْ فِيْ مُصِيْبَتِيْ وَأَخْلِفْ لِيْ خَيْرًا مِنْهَا.

'Innaa lillaahi wa 'innaa 'ilayhi raaji'oon, Allaahumma'-jurni fee museebatee wa 'akhliflee khayran minhaa

‘To Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better.’

[ Muslim 2/632 ]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.