/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forigiving yourself – klaudia khan

GINGERBEARDMAN
03-11-2016, 08:24 PM
https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...-klaudia-khan/

“Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said: If you were not to commit sins, Allah would have swept you out of existence and would have replaced you by another people who have committed sin, and then asked forgiveness from Allah, and He would have granted them pardon.” (Muslim, 37:6621)

Making mistakes is a part of life. Islam teaches that we should strive for excellence, not for perfection, because the latter is unobtainable for any human being. We just have to accept that however hard we try, there have been and will be times when we wrong ourselves. Alhamdulillah, making mistakes doesn’t automatically make us losers, because Allah I in His mercy taught us that we should repent for our sins and ask forgiveness and we shall be forgiven, insha Allah...

Link to full article at the top of the post

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amatullah~
03-11-2016, 10:11 PM
This is a really good article :ma: which I really needed right now. Sub han Allah, it's very comforting to know that Allah :swt: mercy is greater than our sins and that no matter what we do, we shouldn't lose hope because Allah :swt: is the Most Merciful.

Sometimes we find it extremely hard to forgive ourselves and feel really bad and regretful about what we've done, but alhamdulilah for the mercy of Allah :swt:

:jz: for sharing.

Umm Malik
03-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Subhanallah! Alhamdoulillah four our lord's mercy

GINGERBEARDMAN
03-14-2016, 08:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatullah~
This is a really good article :ma: which I really needed right now. Sub han Allah, it's very comforting to know that Allah :swt: mercy is greater than our sins and that no matter what we do, we shouldn't lose hope because Allah :swt: is the Most Merciful.

Sometimes we find it extremely hard to forgive ourselves and feel really bad and regretful about what we've done, but alhamdulilah for the mercy of Allah :swt:

:jz: for sharing.
I think it is something we all forget from time to time, was a reminder to myself as well as others

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-14-2016, 08:53 AM
:jz: for sharing it

HappyMuslimaa
03-14-2016, 09:53 AM
:jz:

Eric H
03-14-2016, 02:07 PM
Greetings and peace be with you GINGERBEARDMAN;

If we can forgive those who offend us, then I feel we can start to understand how we can also be forgiven.

In the spirit of praying to a merciful God,

Eric

GINGERBEARDMAN
03-14-2016, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you GINGERBEARDMAN;

If we can forgive those who offend us, then I feel we can start to understand how we can also be forgiven.

In the spirit of praying to a merciful God,

Eric
We are taught in Islam it is better to forgive, that Allaah is merciful to those who are merciful to others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.