/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Convincing one's parent of chosen spouse.

abdullah03
03-12-2016, 06:14 AM
May the peace, mercy and blessing of Allah be upon you.

I had already talk with my parent regarding my chosen spouse, however my mother bombarded me with accusation of the person that I chose without proper investigation and verification.That my chosen spouse is a potential person who use black magic, that she like to pretend, that she is a queen control without *talking to my chosen spouse family or her friend. I swear by Allah, I done my best to convince my parent to set up a formal meeting with the family before throwing such accusation. However I wasn't able to do so. I explain to my parent that please do not jump to conclusion and wanted to explain to them properly. However they ignored and see me as a person who is being brain washed. Nauzubillah.I feel like this is a biased decision from my parent. Please help me, I want to obey my parent, however this seem unfair and lack of justice. Please advise me on how should I move forward?

Should I seek a senior help like from my elder uncle or untie Should I continue to convince my parent and ask to give an opportunity to met my chosen spouse before making assumption?

I appreciate any advises as I am motivated to do the right thing...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
03-13-2016, 03:48 PM
Asalamualykum,

Ask your parents how they have come to this conclusion?

Who did they speak to and does that person have an agenda with this individual?

I think as you suggest a meeting with your potential spouse family would be excellent to remove all doubts or to verify the doubts.

May Allah swt guide you in your decision Ameen.

azc
03-13-2016, 04:39 PM
Yes, talk to your uncle and other close relatives if your not able to convince your parents

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.