/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About Hijab.

arfaabibi
03-12-2016, 10:44 AM
I Am A Teenager Of 16 Years. It have been 2 months since i wear hijab... my mother asked me to take it off because knowingly or unknowingly i may make mistakes which i'm not supposed to do ...she asked me to wear it when I'm 20
should I listen to my mother and remove it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-12-2016, 11:03 AM
:sl:

Rasul Allah :saws: said: "There is no obedience to the creation in disobedience to the Creator." [Ahmed and Haakim]

:ma: great age to start practising Hijab. The earlier the better. May Allah :swt: reward you.

Try kindly explaining to your mother the wisdom behind Hijab and it's importance.

What do you mean by "My mother asked me to take it off because knowingly or unknowingly i may make mistakes which i'm not supposed to do"? Can you expand on that? :jz:

fakerameen
03-12-2016, 11:07 AM
i also have a kinda similar situation....

assalam aliakum, i wanted to ask if it is permissible to not wear hijab in circumstances like: recenetly, in the neighborhood i live in( obviously non-muslim) there have been terrorrist activities going on which is why women of some muslim families that wore hijad were arrested and then they really turned out to be terrorists. also 2 girls were shot down just because they wore hijab and they were innocent.
some time ago i told my mom i want to start wearing hijab but she said no. i also asked my islamiat teacher and he told me to wait for a year or two because of the present circumstances. i still argued with my mom but then she contacted some imams who also recommended i should wait for some time.
but even then i try my best to cover my hair like a wear a cap and then a hoodie on top and if i’m wearing school uniform i still try to put on a cap and my hair is like shoulder length so when i braid it, it finishes before going anywhere but reaches my collar so they’re almost hidden. just so you know: i am 14 years old

are there still no exeptions?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.