PDA

View Full Version : do pauses make my prayers invalid?



fakerameen
03-12-2016, 04:41 PM
salam. i am not taking about pauses like i get thirsty and then i take a break to drink water.

i'm taking about times like currently, i have really bad flu and really bad throat infections so you know you have to speak out loud and clear while praying.......now i have to stop after a while to catch my breath (because i cant breath with my nose) and because my throat hurts so bad. and while i'm breathing( i know its really weird of me saying that) i think about stuff like i am going to die while i'm praying( i have not eaten anything but 2 boiled eggs in the past 4 and i loose conciousness quite often) and i'm so thank full to allah for that....

i just want to know if that would break my prayers. please dont ask me how long do i pause.....just do that take a deep breath thing that the doctor says......:heated:i cant count!:exhausted
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fakerameen
03-13-2016, 02:54 AM
anyone here............?
Reply

Muslim Woman
03-13-2016, 03:23 AM
:sl:


we have a thread on Islamic Q & A . Scholars give answers there . Pl. ask them . Looks like we ordinary members are confused about your question . When we pray , many thoughts come in to mind - it does not make salat invalid . But i am confused about ' pause .
Reply

Ridwaan Ravat
03-13-2016, 04:06 AM
Assalamualykum.

Hope your well.

If the pause is longer then the duration it takes to recite subhana Allah thrice, it will invalidate the salaah.

Jazakallah khair
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
fakerameen
03-13-2016, 06:43 AM
thank you very much
Reply

azc
03-13-2016, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by rameen-
salam. i am not taking about pauses like i get thirsty and then i take a break to drink water. i'm taking about times like currently, i have really bad flu and really bad throat infections so you know you have to speak out loud and clear while praying.......now i have to stop after a while to catch my breath (because i cant breath with my nose) and because my throat hurts so bad. and while i'm breathing( i know its really weird of me saying that) i think about stuff like i am going to die while i'm praying( i have not eaten anything but 2 boiled eggs in the past 4 and i loose conciousness quite often) and i'm so thank full to allah for that....i just want to know if that would break my prayers. please dont ask me how long do i pause.....just do that take a deep breath thing that the doctor says......:heated:i cant count!:exhausted
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/qibla-hanafi/36769
Reply

fakerameen
03-13-2016, 07:04 AM
sorry mr.azc, i cant quote your reply( because i joined a day ago, i'm new here) but thanks alot.
Reply

fakerameen
03-13-2016, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by rameen-
sorry mr.azc, i cant quote your reply( because i joined a day ago, i'm new here) but thanks alot.
i meant because it's a link sorry.....

anyways thanks agian
Reply

fakerameen
03-13-2016, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:


we have a thread on Islamic Q & A . Scholars give answers there . Pl. ask them . Looks like we ordinary members are confused about your question . When we pray , many thoughts come in to mind - it does not make salat invalid . But i am confused about ' pause .
i'm sorry i thought that question might be frequently asked because...... i guess..... i thought i wasn't the only one to suffer throat infections and flu. and that ordinary muslims with more life experience would now how to deal with it..........i'm sorry i'm 14 and i recently have been taking islam seriously.
Reply

Muslim Woman
03-20-2016, 03:24 PM
:sl:


glad to know you have taken Islam seriously . May Allah bless u in this dunya and the hereafter.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 04:37 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:12 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 10:05 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 08:51 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!