/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Worries Regarding Future

mr2299muslim
03-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Salam dearest brothers and sisters,

I'm in deep stress and anxiety over the future as I'm completing my education soon but feel very short on confidence and I'm extremely worried about my financial future regarding whether I'll be able to earn decent money have a good job and maybe start a business, pls pray for me and secondly pls recommend a dua which may help in building confidence and for abundance of wealth and financial stabilty

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
03-13-2016, 03:42 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

How to can one obtain success and prosperity in this world and the hereafterHereafter.What kind of success or prosperity that does iIslam want the ummah iIslamto gain in this world.
Published Date: 2010-04-29

Praise be to Allah.

Peace of mind, contentment, happiness and freedom from worries and anxiety… these are what everyone wants, and these are the ways in which people can have a good life and find complete happiness and joy.

There are religious means of achieving this, and natural and practical means, but no one can combine all of them except the believers; although other people may achieve some of them, they will miss out on others.

To read more please visit https://islamqa.info/en/22704

ConcealedGem
03-13-2016, 09:41 PM
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله

May Allah make it easy for you and cure your anxiety. All I can say is have tawakkul and do what you can as a Muslim by increasing in ibadah, never let go of your islam and in sha Allah you'll see if things fall in to its place, that's if it is good for you. May Allah grant you what's best.

greenhill
03-14-2016, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mr2299muslim
Salam dearest brothers and sisters,

I'm in deep stress and anxiety over the future as I'm completing my education soon but feel very short on confidence and I'm extremely worried about my financial future regarding whether I'll be able to earn decent money have a good job and maybe start a business, pls pray for me and secondly pls recommend a dua which may help in building confidence and for abundance of wealth and financial stabilty
What you describe is what most people should feel. Everyone wants to be successful, who doesn't?

We mostly forget and as a result become misguided because the real intention lies in our wishes for the dunya and not akhirah and everything you said is about dunya. Where is the ultimate future? Our life here on earth is but a temporary abode...

Worrying about the future which has yet to unfold is pointless, developing big expectations can be crippling. Seek from Allah guidance for a life that is good and where you will be in a position to follow the right path that is blessed by Allah to do that He may offer protection to you and your future.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-14-2016, 02:35 AM
Not to worry. Take it easy. Opportunities never stops coming. Wait for a suitable one and grasp it. Gain experience. It makes you more and more confident. But first, you've to decide as per your innate propensity which sector you want to go in. Talk to your parents, relatives who're in business or in other professions.Keep in mind that anxieties and depression kills the self confidence. May Allah swt make you succeed in both the worlds. Ameen

~ Sabr ~
03-15-2016, 02:59 PM
:wasalamex

Lots of lots of du'aa with Darood Shareef before and after it :ia:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.