PDA

View Full Version : Will you be Happy or Sad at this crucial moment?



Khalid Saifullah
03-13-2016, 11:10 AM
It's a moment which everyone must experience, whether he is good or bad, rich or poor , Muslim or non - Muslim. None will be able to avoid it, no matter how hard they try.

Even the blind will be able to see and witness this momentous occasion.

And no, the answer is not death, although everyone will taste of it. The difference is that death will be experienced on an individual level, and this will be experienced on a collective level.

The moment is really a culmination of our eternal destinies, and it will take the form of a sheep.

To explain further, when our destinies will be decided to be either eternal paradise or hell on the day of Qiyaamah, the most fearsome and powerful Malik ul Maut (the angel of death), will be presented in the middle of a huge field, in the form of a sheep, humbled and weak.

People will instantly recognise him as they would've all tasted his treatment towards them before. They will all wonder : "What's going down now ?"

When the sheep will reach the middle of the field, Allâh - Most Majestic and Elevated, will remind him that everyone tastes death but once, and that his mission has been terminated.

Allah will then command Malik ul Maut to extract his own soul. He will do so, and the excruciating pain and his resulting scream due him experiencing what he made the whole of mankind experience, will deafen all.

Finally , when his scream will die down and the lifeless form of the sheep will be witnessed by all on that open field, the MONTROSITY OF THE MOMENT will be perceived by all.

Will you be HAPPY or SAD on that day ?

The people of paradise will cheer and celebrate, whilst the denizens of hell will be overcome by unbearable doom and gloom. No death means either eternal pleasure or eternal punishment.

Regard yourself fortunate to be able to learn of this before death overtakes you. The Day of the Sheep must come to pass. At that moment, be confident that you will be happy? The time is NOW to work towards your eternal hapiness .

MAY ALLAH TA'ALA FORGIVE US ALL, MAKE US ALL FROM THE ETERNAL DWELLERS OF JANNAH, AND GRANT US THE ABILITY OF WORKING RIGHTOUS DEEDS IN THE WORLD -
Ameen
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-13-2016, 12:22 PM
Extremely scary thread!May Allah swt forgive our sins. Ameen
Reply

greenhill
03-13-2016, 03:15 PM
It does make you think.... I feel though that it nay be symbolic. To reinforce the concept of eternal. No more death and change. Destiny is set.

If the concept of death must be felt by angels too then what about the rest? Jibrail and the rest?


:peace:
Reply

Serinity
03-13-2016, 03:26 PM
Everyone will die, every angel, every creation of Allah. AFAIK.

I just fear, if I misunderstood tawheed a bit, or some aqeedah am I doomed? Bear in mind I do believe Allah is One, and has NO partner with Him, etc. I believe in ALL the articles of faith, so what is there to improve?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
M.I.A.
03-13-2016, 03:38 PM
Death is a process, it etches itself onto all those involved.

..some are happy with taking part and some are not.

Some are fine with the taste of it..

Because it feeds them for another day.


Unfortunately if the doors are open you can see who walks through them..

If one remembers or not.

If one should remember or not.. Those people then I do not know.

Life is a borrowed space, who waits to reclaim it is with Allah swt I suppose.

Death has its time, but the unjust will still have to account.. For participating.


Probably.

...lambs to the slaughter, the irony does not escape me.


Can't say I understand it myself, the Quran says: say to the Jews if you believe then long for death.

..it's is preceded and followed by lines that further explain.

Unfortunately, now they say the same to the Palestinians..

And they still fight?

The Jews don't actually say that but never the less, something has to change within ourselves before we learn not to grieve or fear sincerely.
Reply

BilalKid
03-13-2016, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by azc
Extremely scary thread!May Allah swt forgive our sins. Ameen
ameen!!! :phew
Reply

Insaanah
03-13-2016, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
To explain further, when our destinies will be decided to be either eternal paradise or hell on the day of Qiyaamah, the most fearsome and powerful Malik ul Maut (the angel of death), will be presented in the middle of a huge field, in the form of a sheep, humbled and weak.

People will instantly recognise him as they would've all tasted his treatment towards them before. They will all wonder : "What's going down now ?"

When the sheep will reach the middle of the field, Allâh - Most Majestic and Elevated, will remind him that everyone tastes death but once, and that his mission has been terminated.

Allah will then command Malik ul Maut to extract his own soul. He will do so, and the excruciating pain and his resulting scream due him experiencing what he made the whole of mankind experience, will deafen all.

Finally , when his scream will die down and the lifeless form of the sheep will be witnessed by all on that open field, the MONTROSITY OF THE MOMENT will be perceived by all.
:salam:

Do you have the hadeeth reference for this please?

:jz:
Reply

OmAbdullah
03-13-2016, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
It's a moment which everyone must experience, whether he is good or bad, rich or poor , Muslim or non - Muslim. None will be able to avoid it, no matter how hard they try.

Even the blind will be able to see and witness this momentous occasion.

And no, the answer is not death, although everyone will taste of it. The difference is that death will be experienced on an individual level, and this will be experienced on a collective level.

The moment is really a culmination of our eternal destinies, and it will take the form of a sheep.

To explain further, when our destinies will be decided to be either eternal paradise or hell on the day of Qiyaamah, the most fearsome and powerful Malik ul Maut (the angel of death), will be presented in the middle of a huge field, in the form of a sheep, humbled and weak.

People will instantly recognise him as they would've all tasted his treatment towards them before. They will all wonder : "What's going down now ?"

When the sheep will reach the middle of the field, Allâh - Most Majestic and Elevated, will remind him that everyone tastes death but once, and that his mission has been terminated.

Allah will then command Malik ul Maut to extract his own soul. He will do so, and the excruciating pain and his resulting scream due him experiencing what he made the whole of mankind experience, will deafen all.

Finally , when his scream will die down and the lifeless form of the sheep will be witnessed by all on that open field, the MONTROSITY OF THE MOMENT will be perceived by all.

Will you be HAPPY or SAD on that day ?

The people of paradise will cheer and celebrate, whilst the denizens of hell will be overcome by unbearable doom and gloom. No death means either eternal pleasure or eternal punishment.

Regard yourself fortunate to be able to learn of this before death overtakes you. The Day of the Sheep must come to pass. At that moment, be confident that you will be happy? The time is NOW to work towards your eternal hapiness .

MAY ALLAH TA'ALA FORGIVE US ALL, MAKE US ALL FROM THE ETERNAL DWELLERS OF JANNAH, AND GRANT US THE ABILITY OF WORKING RIGHTOUS DEEDS IN THE WORLD -
Ameen

Jazaka-Allaho khaira


This is a good post to remind us all our accounting and End result, but I have a question.

I have read or heard (I don't remember exactly) that on the Day of Judgment, after Accounting is finished and every one reaches his/her place with Justice, then death will be brought in the form of a sheep and it will be slaughtered. But it was not about Izra-eel alaihi salaam i.e. the Malikul- mowt. There are 4 muqarrab angels i.e. Jibreel, Isra-feel, Izra-eel and Mika-eel alaihim salaam. Thes 4 have very high position among the angels. Therefore it is not believe-able that Izra-eel alaihi salaam will be killed in the form of a sheep. If you are sure then please give evidence.
Reply

M.I.A.
03-13-2016, 09:49 PM
It suddenly dawned on me that I remember the story..

For some reason I completely misread the first post lol.

Alhamdulillah, subhanallah.
Reply

lonewolf007
03-13-2016, 10:54 PM
Subhan'Allah scary reminder

jazakallah khair for sharing it
Reply

Khalid Saifullah
03-14-2016, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by Insaanah
Do you have the hadeeth reference for this please?
It's well documented, will need some time to find the exact reference though.
Reply

~ Sabr ~
03-15-2016, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
MAY ALLAH TA'ALA FORGIVE US ALL, MAKE US ALL FROM THE ETERNAL DWELLERS OF JANNAH, AND GRANT US THE ABILITY OF WORKING RIGHTOUS DEEDS IN THE WORLD -
Ameen
Reply

OmAbdullah
03-16-2016, 09:26 PM

Hadeeth shareef:
يقول رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم
إذا صار أهل الجنة إلى الجنة و أهل النار إلى النار جيء بالموت حتى يجعل بين الجنة و النار ثم يذبح ثم ينادي مناد

يا أهل الجنة لا موت , يا أهل النار لا موت , فيزداد أهل الجنة فرحا إلى فرحهم و يزداد أهل النار حزنا إلى حزنهم
Reply

OmAbdullah
03-16-2016, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by nbegam

Hadeeth shareef:
يقول رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم
إذا صار أهل الجنة إلى الجنة و أهل النار إلى النار جيء بالموت حتى يجعل بينالجنة و النارثم يذبحثم ينادي مناد


يا أهل الجنةلا موت , يا أهلالنار لا موت , فيزداد أهل الجنة فرحا إلى فرحهم و يزداد أهل النار حزنا إلى حزنهم


The above mentioned hadeeth is taken from Sahee-al-Bukhaari ma' Fat'hul-Baari page 351.


Its translation (in my own words) is:

The Messenger salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam says: " When the people of Paradise went into Paradise and the people of the Fire went into the Fire, death will be brought until it is between the Paradise and The Fire then it will be slaughtered. Then a Caller will call (saying): O the dwellers of Jannah, no death; O the dwellers of the Fire, no death. Thus, more pleasure will be added to the pleasure of the people of Paradise, and more grief will be added to the grief of the people of the Fire".


(If you find a mistake in the translation, please correct it, jazaak-Allaho khaaira).


It is death which will be brought in the form of a sheep and slaughtered not Malik- al-mowt!!!
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 10:10 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 01:16 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 06:42 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 02:08 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!